Lighting archie grows something under a Telos 0006 1.1i

Hey guys, looking good in the cupboard Archie! @Ultima for Telos 8 I like 100cm for seedlings( first 10 days )then 70cm for veg as long as possible usually means I end up at 20-30 cm in full flower.
@Bunny Hey dude thanks for the input,Think I've just about got away with the minimum distances in my tent (150cm)...thank god since I originally planned for the 0006 but ended up with a 0008...glad nothing's getting fried [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

So, what I am curious the most is ideal distance of 0006 for seedling, veg and flowering.
My T-0006 just arrived but it will take couple of months before I will be ready to grow again (moving to another Greek island).
T-0008 seedling (90-100), veg (70-80), flowering (60 or less), so I assume for T-0006 numbers would be slightly smaller.
My tent is 75cm with 75cm, 180cm high.
On GN website is stated the same light distance for 0006, 0008 and 0010, not sure how accurate it is.

i plug my fone into the computer and it does the rest for me......i dont know what has gone on but ive got doubles of lots of pics and some others have gone :shrug: last i have of the grapey walter 3L day 78
grapey walter 3L day 78.JPG

broke in about 8 bits and hung up to dry.
IMG_5780.JPG

2 spots about 4" down the top cola,chopped 6" and threw it out.budrot is my guess,either way it not natural and not wanted.cranked up the lil desk fan in the room rearranged things,kept a close eye over next few days and alls ok.as it was only a 10% ish loss i not to bothered,kinda happy it was only 10% my first experience with budrot/molds/pm or the likes so glad of the gentle introduction to it.Growtogrow is suffering allsorts in the garden br/pm bugs n all,so im getting clued up on how to deal with a lot of nasties :thumbsup:
think im going to have to stop doing smoke reports......the bluetoof special has lost its pickled onion and now has a fish finger or the orange breadcrumbs from a fish finger mixed with drink that i dont think ive seen from the late 80's perhaps :shrug: creme soda a strange frothy stuff.the stone on the bluetoof is a bit scatterbrained,ive started 5 things in the last 20 minutes,none have been done and forgotten what 2 of them where.goldfish like concentration levels.now time to do something else :pass:
keep er lit.
:pighug:
edit...ohh the light...i tried at 50cm they didnt like it leaves canooed up moved to 75cm and alls good.the light never moves the plants grow into it

Last edited:
i plug my fone into the computer and it does the rest for me......i dont know what has gone on but ive got doubles of lots of pics and some others have gone :shrug: last i have of the grapey walter 3L day 78
View attachment 967756
broke in about 8 bits and hung up to dry.
View attachment 967757
2 spots about 4" down the top cola,chopped 6" and threw it out.budrot is my guess,either way it not natural and not wanted.cranked up the lil desk fan in the room rearranged things,kept a close eye over next few days and alls ok.as it was only a 10% ish loss i not to bothered,kinda happy it was only 10% my first experience with budrot/molds/pm or the likes so glad of the gentle introduction to it.Growtogrow is suffering allsorts in the garden br/pm bugs n all,so im getting clued up on how to deal with a lot of nasties :thumbsup:
think im going to have to stop doing smoke reports......the bluetoof special has lost its pickled onion and now has a fish finger or the orange breadcrumbs from a fish finger mixed with drink that i dont think ive seen from the late 80's perhaps :shrug: creme soda a strange frothy stuff.the stone on the bluetoof is a bit scatterbrained,ive started 5 things in the last 20 minutes,none have been done and forgotten what 2 of them where.goldfish like concentration levels.now time to do something else :pass:
keep er lit.
dude that has to be the BEST smoke report I've read lol:crying::vibe::vibe::vibe:.....well done sir....:worship::pass:

EDIT: ..Bummer about the fucking rot bro....that is a good early(ish) stage pic.....I came across some just like it on the dwarfed Tyrone i did and was looking thu my loupe at the time....I kind of reeled away as it took me completely by surprise dude......NASTY business:gassy1:

Last edited:
cheers Vapo :cheers::pass:i dont really check buds for the first 2 days of drying........as they dont do any drying.......for some reason i thought i was exempt from budrot/molds.how wrong was i :wall: but a good wake up call.its ok to be a lazy grower but not a lax grower,that might not be a real word so il use laxidasical,thats a real word but ive spelt it wrong.another smoke report a not quite sneeky sample and a not quite cured grapey walter.i lifted the wrong jar but twigged when i grabbed a bud,but whacked it in the grinder regardless.smell hmm not sure yet,taste lovely grapey not a red grape but a white grape,but white grapes are green arnt they :shrug:cant really do a smoke report after 6 joints of something else.but ive magnus magnasoned it now so il finish sweet grapes eyeball sweat so % is up there for me.
pictures are all up the left (just 2 upside dowm ones)i plugged me fone in again and now i have 3 of everything,some things are still missing so im guessing the computer has just put the pics somewhere stupid.
a bit of grapey walter hanging up
IMG_1478.JPG
IMG_1479.JPG

im quite good at taking leaves off at the base of the stem with my lil jibber jabber snips,its after that that i get bored and call it a day.

a very limp ending in a way.i could weigh the grapey walter down to 2 decimal places,but having chucked the top cola....is it an accurite guesstimate :shrug:even with the loss a bigger plant than the blue toof,so got no complaints here :smoking:
cant end the thread like this :oops1:so next seed wetting wednesday :smokeit:dont know what its gonna be yet but whatever it is its getting run under the telos :pass:
keep er lit.

2 plants in 2 pots 6L and 3L a Dinafem blue cheese and a Mephisto genetics creme tasmo :woohoo1:i made a bit of a boo boo and might have mixed them up,i think the blue cheese is in the 6L :shrug:
day 2
dinafem blue cheese creme tasmo day 2.JPG dinafem blue cheese 6L day 2.JPG creme tasmo 3L day 2.JPG
80cm top of pot to light
getting well into winter,cupboard temps on the low side 17-23c just got a 2ft tube and an inkbird....they a confuzzling thing :dizzy:

Back