Lighting archie grows something under a Telos 0006 1.1i

the inkbird has a bit of a funny logic,or funny to me.i see a lot of utube videos of home brewers keeping a wash between 18.9 and 19.1 ts being 19.0 so my thinking of 20-30 the ts being 25 dont quite work out as plannned.will change it to have a winter/summmer modes 17-30 ts 20.i caught it at lights off the other day at 24.8 struggling to get to 25 when there was no need.summer mode will probably be something like 17-30 ts 25.
creme tasmo and blue cheese or blue cheese and creme tasmo :shrug:
i dont know which seed dried up in the tub of water in my mix up.i was surprized it grew a tap root after that but it did.
the pair 3L/6L pots day 9
creme tasmo blue cheese day 9.JPG

what i think is the creme tasmo in a 3L day 9 not looking to happy
creme tasmo 3L day 9.JPG

what i think is the blue cheese in a 6L day 9
blue cheese 6L day 9.JPG

it had a bit of a lean on so pipe cleaner to the rescue :superhero:
if the creme tasmo looks as misserable in a week or so i may flush it down the loo :eyebrows:
keep er lit
:pighug:

i forgot to update...dates,days and pics from a few days ago.
top of the pots 80cm from the light.
day 16 for the pair
creme tasmo 3L day 16
creme tasmo 3L day 16.JPG

has had a bit of a growth spurt,but not close to the
blue cheese 6L day 16
blue cheese 6L day 16.JPG

keep er lit.

day 29 for the pair 3L 6L
creme tasmo blue cheese day 29.JPG

i should say something about the light....could be 6 months i had it now.i water at lights off,so have no idea if the light works or not,plants are growing so it must be working.
50cm is to close to top of pot of a seedling,70cm is more the sweet spot.havnt had a stringy lanky plant yet,thats a good thing in a cupboard 142cm floor to light.
using pots half the size and getting close to the weights i was before the new light.im not getting much in the way of low down fluff like i had been either.
:thumbsup: to GN telos 0006 1.1i :pass:

yes 7 weeks to chop :smokeit::smoking::coffee::thumbsup:
27th july i got the telos.1st 2 plants at 50cm way too close,not quite stunted but unhappy.next plant started 80cm away grew great but a touch of budrot when hanging.next plant almost 100g from a 3L pot close to what i had been getting in 6L pots.last harvest is still hanging up,no fluff and only a few popcorn buds.
someone else name escapes me was to get a 0006 but got offered a 0008 so jumped on it.and someone else with temp issues has an 0008 got screwdrivers out and made it into a 0006.
ohh yes the lights are good,im happy with it :greencheck: perhaps its too good for the first 2 weeks.its x3 the cost of my old light,is it x3 better ? no,the real test is will it still be working in 2 years time ? my old lights were worth £0 after 13 and 18 months.£239/31=£7.71 in order for the telos to be better value than old lights it has to last 44 months 334/44=£7.59.to be a better quality light it has to last 32 months.its allready a better performing light at same watts as old light,yeild,quality of buds is up :thumbsup:

day 38 for the not so twins creme tasmo blue cheese :dizzy:
blue cheese creme tasmo day 38.JPG

i water and take pics at lights out.3L pot or what i think is creme tasmo has allways been a bit saggy,6L or what i think is dinafem blue cheese looking a bit happier.both been getting same nute mix but diff volumns so far.
creme tasmo 3L day 38.JPG
blue cheese 6L day 38.JPG

big pot will be getting an extra dash of flower nutes from now.
keep er lit.

Last edited:
Back