Lighting archie grows something under a Telos 0006 1.1i

cheers :cheers: 3ml of fish and 2ml of bloom for the 6L.(i change feeds up on thursadys)beginning of the week was 4 & 1 but i burnt the 3L so it got a slightly wattered down 2/3 ish same as the 6L.but it wernt enough so it will be a drink of water today for 3L and blarge on with the 6L :smoking:
:pighug:

the not so twins day 52
not so twins day 52.JPG

its been pretty cold lately
blue cheese creme tasmp day 52.JPG

3L a bit tatty 6l trucking on
blue cheese creme tasmo day52.JPG
creme tasmo bluee cheese day 52.JPG

keep er lit

day 61 for the not so twins
creme tasmo and blue cheese
im not so sure now who is who,a good stink from the cupboard im thinking i got it right and the 6L id the blue cheese.
not so twins day 61.JPG

will have to split them up,leave the room for 10 mins and have another go at them.

after thinking i got it wrong,i think i got it right now and the blue cheese is in the 6L pot and the creme tasmo in the 3L
day 69 for the not so twins
blue cheese creme tasmo day 69.JPG

3L has been a bit awkward for a few weeks but still building buds,the 6L mustnt like the cold as it shows it.has been hard a few times to keep the cupboard over 17c without going crazy with watts so i just live with it :coffee:

Looking tasty archie how much coverage you getting with the 0006?

cheers :pass:no idea,or bigger than my cupboard.i made this thread in an attempt to hmm dunno something.i dont really think i can tell ya much more about this light than i can about the light in the kitchen or bathroom.Bunny is who you looking for :thumbsup:

Looking splendid Archie, some nice purpling/red leaves at one point too. Looks like it’s Gonna be some nice smoke!

Back