Anyone try breeding clones from autos?

I'm trying this myself at the minute, attempting to clone my Spiritwalker:
IMG_3260a.jpg

Not a fab pic but never mind LOL. One is in water (the one with the paper collar) and the other 4 are in root riots. Nothing happening just yet...

I'm trying this myself at the minute, attempting to clone my Spiritwalker:
View attachment 962816
Not a fab pic but never mind LOL. One is in water (the one with the paper collar) and the other 4 are in root riots. Nothing happening just yet...
Good luck. I will be trying this soon myself. Hope I can get it to work.

Three of us then. I like the idea of not "wasting" a whole plant on reversing just to get some pollen.
Thanks @Mizzo81 , I had read this before but forgot all about it.
I hadn’t thought about using a clone for pollen or for that matter seeds. I usually just start one seed in a 1 liter pot and use that for reversing to create pollen. That way I’m not wasting a bunch of nutes on a giant plant. Then I start another miniature one to pollinate. This all takes place in my 2x2x3 tent with one Autocob, I call the Luv Shack. :crying:

I might have to try the cloning bit just for giggles.

Here is my current sodk clone. I took it early in flower so it didnt get big at all. She's had 2 sprays of sts in the last two weeks and has pollen sacs popping out all over. She will probably start dropping pollen soon. The second pic is of the momma.
SAM_2285~2.JPG
SAM_2251~2.JPG

Nice job @Prophetiko, if possible, please remember to post some pictures of the turned clone spewing pollen, or the amount of pollen. I am wondering if it will be enough to hit several or more females, or barely enough to hit her mom. I can't tell how big he is, but I reckon about 6" or under. This could be a game changer for me and my plans to make new fem's. Now I just need to decide if CS or STS. Have all the makings for CS generator, but from what I have seen of STS, it almost always work. CS, not so much.

Nice job @Prophetiko, if possible, please remember to post some pictures of the turned clone spewing pollen, or the amount of pollen. I am wondering if it will be enough to hit several or more females, or barely enough to hit her mom. I can't tell how big he is, but I reckon about 6" or under. This could be a game changer for me and my plans to make new fem's. Now I just need to decide if CS or STS. Have all the makings for CS generator, but from what I have seen of STS, it almost always work. CS, not so much.

Will do bro! It won't be much longer now. Yeah, she's only a couple of inches tall, but full of pollen sacs. I can say from experience, that there will be enough pollen to use, and to store for later use. Just one pollen sac of pollen can pollinate multiple plants. It doesn't take much at all.

Back