Ape fruit glue F1 fems

The first round of apfg's are in jars, they are meeting every expectation other than size. Smallest one was 35g biggest 64ish.3gallons organic soil w light feeds 1-2 times weekly.

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk

KIMG0421.JPG
KIMG0428.JPG
KIMG0414.JPG
These are from the seeds in original post.the got calmag deficiency and stunted Some. They're in 5gallon fabric containers of recycled organic living soil fed Plain water through the blumats continuously with 5ml/gl of earthjuice hi brix grow 5ml/gl earthjuice hi brix bloom.25ml/gl Alaska liquid kelp and 1/4teaspoon of earthjuice bloom master 1-2 times weekly by hand

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I picked the top of the apfg on the right . It was the first plant to finish under my water cooled cob contraption and the sample buds barely dry are some of the stickiest and strongest I've ever grown!!!!! The buds are so sticky and dense I had to hack the cola's into popcorn sized buds to keep it from molding . I'll get some trich shots soon.....

So I chopped up the top of the biggest ape fruit glue and snapped a few crappy pics of it before hacking it up into popcorn sized buds ...... it's too dense and sticky to leave whole or it will start molding because no air can penetrate the buds .
KIMG0503.JPG
KIMG0505.JPG
KIMG0509.JPG
KIMG0507.JPG

So I'm down to 6 of the F1 beans in my genetic library and I have recently harvested tons of gorgeous fat ape fruit glue crossed seeds. They mostly came from Plants that were not supposed to be pregnant, now it's like a episode of Maury and I don't know exactly who the father is..... Could be a reg male cross I call Glamour which is royal amnesia Haze x Silverback kush (gg#4 x og kush) or the Ape fruit glue fem reversed in previous post.im leaning towards the fems based on maturity of beans on different target Plants that I know had direct exposure to pollen in the chamber. The fem reversed plant got mixed in w bud hanging in a closet. I was able to spot it a week after the fact. An intake fan was blowing past the closet to the garden. I also had a male Glamour that I got into my chamber w a Silverback x Apfg and a few clones a week or so after the fems. I found all kinds of seeds growing about the time I wanted to harvest and had to let everything go extra long.the f2 Ape fruit glue project mom is hanging w some absolutely beautiful beans but I won't know if they are all fems or not until around Christmas..... I promised my ol lady that I would practice safer sex after her bitching that I grew Seeds not weed, LOL .
. Total yield from the largest single plant in previous post was 103+ grams of fire taken in 3 harvest. Bottom branches gave up dozens of fat seeds from mystery dad...

Here's f2 mom on right she's drying now ,big Apfg on left almost done baby Apfg's in Black pots
KIMG0721.JPG

Apfg at day 64ish
KIMG0719.JPG
KIMG0720.JPG

Last edited:
So I'm down to 6 of the F1 beans in my genetic library and I have recently harvested tons of gorgeous fat ape fruit glue crossed seeds. They mostly came from Plants that were not supposed to be pregnant, now it's like a episode of Maury and I don't know exactly who the father is..... Could be a reg male cross I call Glamour which is royal amnesia Haze x Silverback kush (gg#4 x og kush) or the Ape fruit glue fem reversed in previous post.im leaning towards the fems based on maturity of beans on different target Plants that I know had direct exposure to pollen in the chamber. The fem reversed plant got mixed in w bud hanging in a closet. I was able to spot it a week after the fact. An intake fan was blowing past the closet to the garden. I also had a male Glamour that I got into my chamber w a Silverback x Apfg and a few clones a week or so after the fems. I found all kinds of seeds growing about the time I wanted to harvest and had to let everything go extra long.the f2 Ape fruit glue project mom is hanging w some absolutely beautiful beans but I won't know if they are all fems or not until around Christmas..... I promised my ol lady that I would practice safer sex after her bitching that I grew Seeds not weed, LOL .
. Total yield from the largest single plant in previous post was 103+ grams of fire taken in 3 harvest. Bottom branches gave up dozens of fat seeds from mystery dad...

Here's f2 mom on right she's drying now ,big Apfg on left almost done baby Apfg's in Black potsView attachment 824996

Apfg at day 64ishView attachment 824997 View attachment 825000
Looks good

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

Here's the trich shots from the punch bowl full of buds awhile back .first buds under the cobs just as frosty as the hps if not more. Got the f2s popped bout 10 days ago along with a few other crosses, all looking good! Ill get more pics soon been busy blah blah blah
092c6f40908f6c65eddcbdc1354aea92.jpg
ffbb14d0ecf7d6bde7b693fb41a0fc21.jpg
c59ab59abc60a281dd8f58dc7e1d45d9.jpg

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Back