Lighting Autocobs & autos in a 2x4x5 space?

You wont need to worry about ca or mg for a while! No need to rack the brain over it today! You might not need it at all! The plants will tell you what they need, like, and don't like. Ocean forest should have enough of everything needed to get the plant through the first month or so of life.

Also I would ph to whatever fox farms recommends for their ocean Forrest soil. I’ll guess around 6.5.

Yah it’s that last months of nutes that is still undecided. I’ll pick up the 1-0-0 cal-mag this week. I’ve got everything ready to go except for the light. I’ll have to wait a few weeks to pick up the rest of the lights but at least if I get 1 I can get the seeds germinated and into dirt.

Thought about making a grow log but I’m severly out of practice and in new territory with the autostrains & LED lights. but then I realized those were all also good reasons to start one ?

I am grateful for the expert advice from all of you, thank you very much. Mistakes are coming one way or another but hopefully less of them? Lol

start a journal good for u as well as if u need help it’s easier for folks to go back and see what you’ve done and how they may be able to help. I’m sure you’ll do just fine.

Yah it’s that last months of nutes that is still undecided. I’ll pick up the 1-0-0 cal-mag this week. I’ve got everything ready to go except for the light. I’ll have to wait a few weeks to pick up the rest of the lights but at least if I get 1 I can get the seeds germinated and into dirt.

Thought about making a grow log but I’m severly out of practice and in new territory with the autostrains & LED lights. but then I realized those were all also good reasons to start one ?

I am grateful for the expert advice from all of you, thank you very much. Mistakes are coming one way or another but hopefully less of them? Lol

Exact same situation as me, as the moldy old cave grunts that us hps\MH are, this is a a strange new world. Ventilation and cooltubing situation has totally turned around. If I decided to go with a semi-large grow again I would do it with 6 x 750 LED's, and not the equivalent in 600 HPS like we did back then. So much new stuff to read up about.

HEIGHT =101cm DEPTH =40cm WIDTH = 92cm -

Vent: 1 x High powered 4" Turbines Inline TT Extractor Fan - 100 mm A1 = 175 m3, adjustable
Active intake: 1 x 40mm turbo inlet fan
Plus another passive intake, here I can add more if need be, both active and passive.
ambient temperature in room where the growbox will be - 17 celsius, with a window that can remain open at all times perhaps taking it down to 15 celsius, depending on season.

Yeah my last was in a cool tube lol... points if you had to build your own from that glass baking thing you had to find on eBay, come to think of it I don’t even know what it’s actual purpose was. They were pretty expensive at one point in time.. I wonder if people still water cool lights lol

Back