Anyone try breeding clones from autos?

I am wondering if there has been any updates with those reversing clones, or storing reversed pollen, or CS vs STS when dealing with reversed auto clones?

I am wondering if there has been any updates with those reversing clones, or storing reversed pollen, or CS vs STS when dealing with reversed auto clones?
Personal experience... Fresh worked best. I stored in a jewelery baggie with a few grains of rice without any green matter. It was in my freezer. I used it a month later and got around 250 to 300 seeds from a branch. But when i tried again at 2 months old i only got around 10 seeds on the next plants branch. So fresh up to 1 month worked for me in my regular use freezer.

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

wow wat a read! blew my mind, really inspiring i am definetly giving this a try.

i can get a hold of some cs 20ppm, is it just to start spraying the desired branch or do i have to do something

also do you think 10ppm would do the trick? its alot cheaper since its sold in smaller containers

thanks u guys really appreciate this forum

Last edited:
wow wat a read! blew my mind, really inspiring i am definetly giving this a try.

i can get a hold of some cs 20ppm, is it just to start spraying the desired branch or do i have to do something

also do you think 10ppm would do the trick? its alot cheaper since its sold in smaller containers

thanks u guys really appreciate this forum
I normally use 50ppm. Not sure if 10 would be strong enough.

I ended up with 50 seeds from one of the GG clones and have 6 of them sprouted!!!!

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk
Man thats friggin awesome. I'm doing this exact thing with Fastbuds Gorilla Cookies, and couldn't find any info, so I thought, why not.
If selfing the same plant you spray causes hermy tendencies, then spraying the clones to pollinate the mother, or other clones, solves that problem.
I'm glad I found this, and now know I'm on the right track. Thanks for sharing your experiences!

I'm seeing lots of talk lately on cloning autos, yet no one has posting pics......... Seeing is believing! I'd like to see a start to finish autoflower clone.
I know this is old, and you might have got what you asked by now, but I'm doing this very thing, and documenting it on my youtube channel.

Ive since moved on to using regular males w cloned females most of the time. It works awesome last round was silverback 2.0 male w gelato ,silverback 2.0 and some of my last Apefruit f1.

Back