Anyone try breeding clones from autos?

Where did you source you materials to make STS. Links if you have them. I just did a search for silver nitrate on eBay and there were so many. I want to make sure I get the right thing and not purchase to much of either.
I dont remember honestly but a lil goes a long way. I haven't barely put a dent in mine.....

A good read guys.. I nearly did this some weeks back with the lower branch of a sweet seeds bloody skunk after snapping it accidently with too much bending. I left it hanging half snapped instead and to my suprise it took its time sealing the wound and though about a week behind in growth its salvaged itself with no help.

But good to know this is doable thanks @nastyn8
I was told by so many it was pointless blah blah blah. 3 days ago i dusted the shit out of some crosses with the pollen from my reversed gg4 clone in this thread. Should be some fire fem seeds ready in 5 weeks!

I’m new but thought I’d jump in. I’m trying to clone off of my auto bubblegum and use CS. Does this look like it’s turning male? It’s my first grow

2329d499454554319661635a77b01a30.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,
(First of all, sorry for my bad engrish)

I am a first timer too. I planted my last three seeds (autos) about almost 3 months ago. 1 x wembley x chronic auto and 2 white widow x power plant auto. I took a clone from wembley one. It needed 24 days to show roots. After that i started to spray that clone with CS and 2 stems of widow one (no clone). Now i have tons of bananas on the plants forming and clone.

Setting for CS:
7v 300ma power adapter
99,9% silver wires (20 gauge about 2 x 50 cm uhm twisted?)
1 watt air pump/stone
distilled water (1 lt per batch)
a complete dark box
coffee filters
perfume bottle
alligator clips
1 lt uv filtered spray bottle

I put the jar in the box and let it run for 12 hours. I constantly changed wires and cleaned them up. 12 hours of cooking gave me a solution of 44 ppm CS and it was cristal clear, not even grey or amber, just clear water. First i tried to spray whole branches and leaves. That was a big mistake actually. Leaves started to change their colour to green-blue lol and they curled up. After i kept to spray only stems, they healed up in 10 days. I still keep spraying the plants 2-3 times daily until i see pollen. It is a very time consuming process but it really worth it and it works like a charm. Here is a pic of my clone. It is a little bit old pic but still ok. Thank you for reading.

E552806A-5730-47DE-A16A-92FB9164967E.jpeg

Hi,
(First of all, sorry for my bad engrish)

I am a first timer too. I planted my last three seeds (autos) about almost 3 months ago. 1 x wembley x chronic auto and 2 white widow x power plant auto. I took a clone from wembley one. It needed 24 days to show roots. After that i started to spray that clone with CS and 2 stems of widow one (no clone). Now i have tons of bananas on the plants forming and clone.

Setting for CS:
7v 300ma power adapter
99,9% silver wires (20 gauge about 2 x 50 cm uhm twisted?)
1 watt air pump/stone
distilled water (1 lt per batch)
a complete dark box
coffee filters
perfume bottle
alligator clips
1 lt uv filtered spray bottle

I put the jar in the box and let it run for 12 hours. I constantly changed wires and cleaned them up. 12 hours of cooking gave me a solution of 44 ppm CS and it was cristal clear, not even grey or amber, just clear water. First i tried to spray whole branches and leaves. That was a big mistake actually. Leaves started to change their colour to green-blue lol and they curled up. After i kept to spray only stems, they healed up in 10 days. I still keep spraying the plants 2-3 times daily until i see pollen. It is a very time consuming process but it really worth it and it works like a charm. Here is a pic of my clone. It is a little bit old pic but still ok. Thank you for reading.

View attachment 886157
:thanks:for sharing. Sounds like you have the process down to a science. :thumbsup:

Back