Anyone try breeding clones from autos?

U are correct.the largest clones came from mother's that took longer than 70days and were cut early on before flower from nirvana's og kush and Northern lights. They hit over 2ft @1/2oz in 1gallon organic soil water and molasses only. The GG clones and bluberry kush clones ended 5inches w golf ball sized nuggets.

The clones Always end up going weeks longer,it's like a biological reset takes place once they plants start trying to make roots.
I was just fucking around the first time cause I was told it was impossible.Im too hard headed to trust others opinions and accept it as a challenge when they doubt my logic.
My plant i took the cutting from is about 2 weeks from harvest and the cutting is now taking a big stretch and throwing pistils ......i started a thread yesterday on this subject and keeping a journal on it i can tag u in ,i will be doing this all the time now ....2 for 1 being scots that kinda deal works well for me [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Looking like I might need another breeding chamber.....got an ape fruit glue reversing for pollen and I want to do a clone seed run w reversed clones soon.... I'll get pics by next week the lil auto moms are almost ready for a few cuttings.....

Ok,I took some tiny clones before preflowering. We'll see how many make it,the one's that do will make seeds.ive got 2 from each of the following: nirvana's blueberry kush,ape fruit glue F1 and silverback kush f2
KIMG0445.JPG

Attachments

• KIMG0445.JPG
    KIMG0445.JPG
    239.9 KB · Views: 94
Ok,I took some tiny clones before preflowering. We'll see how many make it,the one's that do will make seeds.ive got 2 from each of the following: nirvana's blueberry kush,ape fruit glue F1 and silverback kush f2View attachment 798565

NastyN8t how long do you think a batch of cs viable for? Would I be able to make a batch an use that for the 2 weeks to spray the plant or make a fresh batch every few days or once weekly?

Back