Anyone try breeding clones from autos?

Okay thanks I heard of the sts method dont know how to get the products Gerard they were chemicals. The silver rods on cost 10 Bucks and the alligator clips attached with the 9v end was only 3 bucks. So 13 dollars not too bad. I know you have to spray daily for up to 2 weeks or so but im fine with that

I picked up the silver nitrate and sodium thiosulfate on eBay. Cost less than $16 to make literally lifetime supply. Less than a $.05 a gallon...... I've had it work in 1spray. I can't get to my garden often enough for c.s., I tried......

I just scored a few beans made with the pollen from the clone on this thread!!!! I had a couple apefruit glues and no space to plant in my garden. I literally found a field w tall weeds, knocked down a small clearing and planted them then walked away........
They got no luv what so ever!!!! I didn't even water when I planted. Month passed by and those scragly little twigs held on to life ........so I decided to check my pollen and painted what Lil flowers showed........ tonight I took a midnight stroll and plucked them. They stank up my whole shop!!!!!!I scored about a joint worth of some frosty air buds LoL the crown jewel was the 2 perfect dark brown seeds !!!!!! Gorilla glue fem x Apefruit Glue Fem. (Grapefruit x Gorilla glue=Apefruit) Making Apefruit Double Glue !!!

Im actually gonna try this tonight. Im gonna take a cut off of my Stardawg auto that is about to preflower.. Then use that clone to make selfed seeds. Succeed or fail.. Either way I get to learn something! Lol

I'd take a few clones, reverse one pollenated the other. I haven't had great luck selfing them, but I'm still playing with it all......

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk

I've got 2clones in the fuck-nest! One is ape fruit glue F1 and Silverback kush f2 big pheno.the pollenator is a lovely male royal Queen seeds amnesia Haze crossed w silverback kush F1. I also have a great looking siverback F1 ape fruit glue F1 female as the main target mom.these will all be reg beans and will further my proof of why clones make great breeders..... It's hard to see the clones in the Tera cota colored containers sitting on top of the bigger Plants but u get the idea.... hundreds of seeds in the making!!!!!
KIMG0548.JPG
KIMG0546.JPG
KIMG0547.JPG
KIMG0548.JPG
KIMG0546.JPG

I took a clone from my Blue Dragon a while back, just for giggles. I've kept her in a little 4" pot. She flowered again. I was debating what to do with her, when I decided to pollinate her. I had a big, beautiful make, a Black Domina x Stone Dragon cross so I hit this little girl with pollen! She's got maybe 2 more weeks till full ripeness. Can't wait to do a test grow of these!

Blue Dragon clone -seed momma pic2 -3-2-2018.jpg
Blue Dragon clone -seed momma pic1 -3-2-2018.jpg

A good read guys.. I nearly did this some weeks back with the lower branch of a sweet seeds bloody skunk after snapping it accidently with too much bending. I left it hanging half snapped instead and to my suprise it took its time sealing the wound and though about a week behind in growth its salvaged itself with no help.

But good to know this is doable thanks @nastyn8

Nice work @pop22 !!!
Where did you source you materials to make STS. Links if you have them. I just did a search for silver nitrate on eBay and there were so many. I want to make sure I get the right thing and not purchase to much of either.

Back