Deep cheese still haven't poped any preflowers yet. I'm wondering if rebel is right with the photo comment. They are so under powered in a poor spot too. Massive plants!

Hubba bubba seems to have hit puberty. She is shooting right up. Not so much out just yet. Closest one has the start of buds forming while some others are just starting the stretch
image.jpg

Not sure why that just sent on its own. I was staring at them saying the same thing. Then thought worst case they are photos and I don't have any room at all to isolate 2 decent sized plants. I do have a small veg room but it's far from sealed off. I use it to organize the large space more and it's also my watering, nutrient room. Tonight I will stick them in there and see what happens.

It worked... She was week 6 I think and no flowers yet. It was pretty awesome how fast her buds grew!
I'm sure it ended up being a large plant? TBH I have no clue how old these are. I stopped worrying about dates and now wish I wrote it down. When the room was robbed some same aged plants had preflowers and they were cut off. That was like 3 weeks ago so I'd say these girls are prett old now

I'm sure it ended up being a large plant? TBH I have no clue how old these are. I stopped worrying about dates and now wish I wrote it down. When the room was robbed some same aged plants had preflowers and they were cut off. That was like 3 weeks ago so I'd say these girls are prett old now

Here's the page in my journal where I flipped her light off for 12 hours.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/eye-likes-pot.52723/page-30

She got pretty big!

Back