Still harvested close to a pound from the few branches the thieves left me. The plants hermied due to the stress and didn't fatten up much or continue to produce the resin they initially were . These genetics and intense lighting combination is an absolute winner. Can only imagine 15-20 more days of growth onthese buds and the other 11 full plants would have really produced. A 80 day seed to chop strain chopped down at day 60ish. The end result from all this besides better door locks is mephisto auto flower genetics are no joke. Photo guys spend an extra 2-3 months to create the same thing. The density which is still solid as a rock was compromised a little due to the hermie. The lights! You all know how much faith and love I have for Amare technologies. Supplemental LEDs and uv at the plain Jane cob cost. Rock on Victor.
IMG_4059.JPG

Still harvested close to a pound from the few branches the thieves left me. The plants hermied due to the stress and didn't fatten up much or continue to produce the resin they initially were . These genetics and intense lighting combination is an absolute winner. Can only imagine 15-20 more days of growth onthese buds and the other 11 full plants would have really produced. A 80 day seed to chop strain chopped down at day 60ish. The end result from all this besides better door locks is mephisto auto flower genetics are no joke. Photo guys spend an extra 2-3 months to create the same thing. The density which is still solid as a rock was compromised a little due to the hermie. The lights! You all know how much faith and love I have for Amare technologies. Supplemental LEDs and uv at the plain Jane cob cost. Rock on Victor.
View attachment 648231
Sweet dude!

A pound from a few branches!? That's amaaaaazing!!!!!
:d5:
Yes unfortunately it's s little fluffy. Going to let it cure and vac seal it for a day or so and see how that turns out. I tried this on a dinafem plant once that hermied on me and it turned out amazing. The buds definitely appeared normal and it even seemed to show a lot more resin.

Well I'm a little down but I'm not out.
image.jpg

The bastards didn't touch the babies and they are now hmmm I have no clue how old. I was stressing big time last run since the plants were yellowing up and the buds directly under the light were thin and pale. The outer buds were very dark and dense. I was also noticing some slow growth and issues with these young ones too so I increased the calmag by about 70% and gave them a few shots of optic foliar overdrive. It's been 1.5 weeks since and the plants are shooting their tips sky high.

As for the room I'm making a major change to prevent future thieves and it will keep anyone out. Turning the main side entry door into a completely closed off door and taking a smaller hidden door and installing a new steel door. The only way in now is to cut a hole in the roof or bust through 4 locks. 3 cameras installed and 3 new motion lights. I'd like to keep the journal going and hopefully get some of the good folks back.

Well this is it. 9 hubbabubbasmelloscope that have really been neglected and it shows. Last run I had them spaced out well and they were much bigger. Starting the preflower stretch stage now so we will soon see.
image.jpg

Just took out 2 deep cheese and 2 older hbbs so they could have more room. Didn't get to train these either so hopefully I can control them under the scrog.
image.jpg

These 2 deep cheese don't even have preflowers yet and around day 60. I think they have a lot of potential. These 2 also have their own pro4 Amare light which has an insane amount of power. 300 cob watts plus the monos on 2 plants is allot of light.

Back