Indoor All new setup - steep learning curve ahead!

OK update time.
SS is all gone, no pics. Portal is all bagged, makes me look like a dealer though LOL. WW is a bit shit.
Now for pics:
First up, Critical 2.0. Not a good pic, I've never quite got the hang of the macro setting on my camera...
IMG_3049.JPG

It's not hugely as you can see. 2Fast2Vast is much happier:
IMG_3050.JPG

Next is a GS bud:
IMG_3051.JPG

Then, GSC:
IMG_3052.JPG

Next, GSC still on the plant:
IMG_3053.JPG

Finally my pride and joy, Grape Stomper:
IMG_3054.JPG

IMG_3055.JPG

Yes this pic is the right way up. Supported by a yo-yo as you can see. Test smoke this weekend!

OK update time.
SS is all gone, no pics. Portal is all bagged, makes me look like a dealer though LOL. WW is a bit shit.
Now for pics:
First up, Critical 2.0. Not a good pic, I've never quite got the hang of the macro setting on my camera...
View attachment 788326
It's not hugely as you can see. 2Fast2Vast is much happier:
View attachment 788328
Next is a GS bud:
View attachment 788331
Then, GSC:
View attachment 788332
Next, GSC still on the plant:
View attachment 788334
Finally my pride and joy, Grape Stomper:
View attachment 788335
View attachment 788336
Yes this pic is the right way up. Supported by a yo-yo as you can see. Test smoke this weekend!

Look at the frost on that Stomper! [emoji7]

Grumpy and poorly, nasty cold which has gone on my chest so not much of an update. GSC is down - good smoke from last week's cuts. Grape Stomper is part down, also good smoke from last week's sample. Content. Rest of GS comes down Wednesday, just giving it a few extra days.

Hope everyone's well. :bighug:

Thanks @Rebel , thanks @Chris Stroupe ! It's not a huge amount now it's all dry, but it's damn good stuff.

I am *finally* on the mend. I had a week off work, and have struggled through this week but managed to put in five full days. So what's happening tent-wise? GSC has come in very nice - good quality and plenty of it. Grape Stomper is very pleasing, nowhere near as much dry as GSC but still, for a shared res and a first time wilma use, I'm really happy with them.

The other tent is coming down. The autopots have not impressed me for a first use. I have constant humidity issues and one plant is completely gone to bud rot. Even having a fan in there has not helped, and two plants in the Easy2Grow haven't been compatible. So that was a complete waste of time.

What wild and wacky setup shall I try next? :crying::pass:I'm going to move the wilma further over in the big tent so realistically I can only fit one more plant in. The question is, how to grow it?

*Edit* And, because this will no longer be all-new, I'll be closing this thread off in a few days and letting it die a natural death. But opinions for the next growing method are very welcome in the meantime!

Last edited:
Back