Indoor All new setup - steep learning curve ahead!

So I wouldn't be able to use sang's foolproof wilma schedule in a bubble bucket? Reason being...? Or is it just because you'd expect it to explode?
You could but not every grow is the same I start off on 1/4 strength base nutes and bump it up by 0.25 ml every week till I get tip burn you will need to use calmag from the beginning start at 0.25 ml till at around the third week bump it up to 0.5 ml then when they hit flowering bump it up to max strength 1 ml per ltr but if autopots make your rh to high bubble buckets will send it through the roof not to mention you need the airpumps running all the time at least 20 ltrs of air per minute [emoji106] it can get noisy

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

You could but not every grow is the same I start off on 1/4 strength base nutes and bump it up by 0.25 ml every week till I get tip burn you will need to use calmag from the beginning start at 0.25 ml till at around the third week bump it up to 0.5 ml then when they hit flowering bump it up to max strength 1 ml per ltr but if autopots make your rh too high bubble buckets will send it through the roof not to mention you need the airpumps running all the time at least 20 ltrs of air per minute [emoji106] it can get noisy
This would be in the big tent. I'm not going to use the little tent this time round. I can control the rh in the big tent... or at least it wasn't too problematic for this last grow! More room for air to circulate, it has the fan and filter running as well, and the clip on fan also made a difference.

Yeah I can try 1ml a litre of cal and mag, but don't forget under my cobs I was running 4ml of each per litre in the wilma and it still wasn't enough towards the end. Either both nutes are very under-strength or using these cobs makes my girls very cal and mag hungry. I know which I think it is, but I'll find out as I go along. :thumbsup:

Why is there not a half size wilma that has room for 2 plants and about a 15 litre res? Wouldn't that work, given how big the plants grow? It'd be perfect for my 120 x 80 tent...

This would be in the big tent. I'm not going to use the little tent this time round. I can control the rh in the big tent... or at least it wasn't too problematic for this last grow! More room for air to circulate, it has the fan and filter running as well, and the clip on fan also made a difference.

Yeah I can try 1ml a litre of cal and mag, but don't forget under my cobs I was running 4ml of each per litre in the wilma and it still wasn't enough towards the end. Either both nutes are very under-strength or using these cobs makes my girls very cal and mag hungry. I know which I think it is, but I'll find out as I go along. [emoji106]

Why is there not a half size wilma that has room for 2 plants and about a 15 litre res? Wouldn't that work, given how big the plants grow? It'd be perfect for my 120 x 80 tent...
I use cobs they do use more calcium that's why I switched to canna stronger shit in some plants you can chase calmag issues till the cows come home and never catch up the more you grow the more you will start to read the plants (oh get me chief shitting bullshit) and will know what to feed and when just remember less is more when feeding auto's people are under the impression autos are easy to grow there not if you don't get a good start your not going to max out your yeild take the seeds I sent you the dude that got me into growing grew out two of them and got 25 ounces under a 600 watt hps and he doesn't use calmag at all (my first grow under hps never used calmag) nail the start down and the yields will follow [emoji106]

I expect your Amare cobs are a bit different to my home built babies.

I think that's where I went wrong last time, starting with nutes that no-one following me had any experience on so everything was behind and under-performed. Once I moved over to sang's schedule for GH trio we were away. But also I think I had beginner's luck growing two different strains in a shared res and they were mostly happy right through to the end. This time it'll be two the same in the wilma and something else by itself. Probably.

I expect your Amare cobs are a bit different to my home built babies.

I think that's where I went wrong last time, starting with nutes that no-one following me had any experience on so everything was behind and under-performed. Once I moved over to sang's schedule for GH trio we were away. But also I think I had beginner's luck growing two different strains in a shared res and they were mostly happy right through to the end. This time it'll be two the same in the wilma and something else by itself. Probably.
I've used canna, advanced nutrients, Dutch pro there all pretty much the same I'm sure you will get dialled in soon enough [emoji106] can't go wrong with a bit of sangs help

Back