Indoor All new setup - steep learning curve ahead!

Her, and portal and widow too. All three are survivors of the Ionizer of Doom!

Aww shit, sorry to hear that sis :bighug:I've just whatsapped you. :bighug:

How long do people reckon on these? A month-ish?
Wow, it's been a while! *hugs* Gonna catch up now. [emoji121] [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

So, to keep Vlad happy... no, you ALL wanted nug shots, didn't you?
First up, FastBuds Girl Scout Cookies:
View attachment 776368
Second, Mephisto Grape Stomper:
View attachment 776369
Third, Autoflower Portal girl:
View attachment 776370
Fourth, Sumo White Widow:
View attachment 776371
And finally, Sweet Seeds Mystery:
View attachment 776372

Now you can't tell me that, even though they are the youngest, GSC and GS are not superbly frosty compared to the three in fabric pots. Right? :pass:
I thought the Mephisto looked crazy frosty! [emoji121] [emoji16] [emoji106] [emoji108]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

@The Elvis Hey man, come have a look. Page 51 was the last full tent update, from 6 days ago. The ones I posted in LS are FastBuds Girl Scout Cookies and Mephisto Grape Stomper. They're in the Wilma. Feel free to have a good look around, my brother! :pass:
Thanks for the invite!! :pass:

Not much to report. Sweet Seeds is dead, Portal girl is dead, I just killed the crispy Widow. And guess what... calcium deficiency. Even at 4ml a litre. My god those cobs are powerful LOL!
Little tent:
IMG_3042.JPG

Left is Dinafem Critical 2.0 and right is Heavyweight 2Fast2Vast. The 2F2V is not calcium deficient but they're on a shared res so she'll have to lump the extra.

Then the big tent:
IMG_3043.JPG

As Portal and White Widow have only just gone in the last two days, I haven't moved the Wilma over. Nor will I, because I don't want to risk toppling GSC over. There's a sample bud been taken off her, I'll take one off Grape Stomper probably Friday. GSC has a bit of calcium deficiency going on so I've upped it to 6ml a litre. I've nearly gone through a whole bottle each of Ca and Mg!

Sweet Seeds is a good smoke, according to youngster. He's happy to part with money for it. Portal needs longer to dry and cure but is passable. GSC... I'm going to vape some the weekend and probably get blasted!

So, to keep Vlad happy... no, you ALL wanted nug shots, didn't you?
First up, FastBuds Girl Scout Cookies:
View attachment 776368
Second, Mephisto Grape Stomper:
View attachment 776369
Third, Autoflower Portal girl:
View attachment 776370
Fourth, Sumo White Widow:
View attachment 776371
And finally, Sweet Seeds Mystery:
View attachment 776372

Now you can't tell me that, even though they are the youngest, GSC and GS are not superbly frosty compared to the three in fabric pots. Right? :pass:
Your right .......i cant

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Not much to report. Sweet Seeds is dead, Portal girl is dead, I just killed the crispy Widow. And guess what... calcium deficiency. Even at 4ml a litre. My god those cobs are powerful LOL!
Little tent:
View attachment 784782
Left is Dinafem Critical 2.0 and right is Heavyweight 2Fast2Vast. The 2F2V is not calcium deficient but they're on a shared res so she'll have to lump the extra.

Then the big tent:
View attachment 784783
As Portal and White Widow have only just gone in the last two days, I haven't moved the Wilma over. Nor will I, because I don't want to risk toppling GSC over. There's a sample bud been taken off her, I'll take one off Grape Stomper probably Friday. GSC has a bit of calcium deficiency going on so I've upped it to 6ml a litre. I've nearly gone through a whole bottle each of Ca and Mg!

Sweet Seeds is a good smoke, according to youngster. He's happy to part with money for it. Portal needs longer to dry and cure but is passable. GSC... I'm going to vape some the weekend and probably get blasted!

BUD SHOTS... BUD SHOTS! [emoji16]

Back