Lighting All LED Indoor Grow- Quantum Boards vs AutoCob's

Garden update need to stake the 4x8 tonight plants falling everywhere lol
4a9b2f62f0978bddc4d96326b39301d0.jpg
6d2b99ef2dac985790a187426f5fb091.jpg
f377f13b47d3aaeafd4dd12237786097.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

How long did you end up vegging the DD#2? How were the trichs on the Hubba? They all looked nice and full and the leaves were still nice and green. I usually let mine turn before I chop.

How long did you end up vegging the DD#2? How were the trichs on the Hubba? They all looked nice and full and the leaves were still nice and green. I usually let mine turn before I chop.

I'd have to check the log bro, the DD#2 is still going. I didn't want to pull the HBS yet but they were within range to chop and I am out of meds right now so it's a necessity. As for the frost, most to date IMHO and my brother said the same. You shine a light in the dark tent and it's like diamonds glistening, and the SMELL!!!!

I'd have to check the log bro, the DD#2 is still going. I didn't want to pull the HBS yet but they were within range to chop and I am out of meds right now so it's a necessity. As for the frost, most to date IMHO and my brother said the same. You shine a light in the dark tent and it's like diamonds glistening, and the SMELL!!!!
Tough to explain it any better. Something about the citizens that turns average to above average plants into the best looking most resinous buds I swear is impossible to compare to. Diamonds glistening

Tough to explain it any better. Something about the citizens that turns average to above average plants into the best looking most resinous buds I swear is impossible to compare to. Diamonds glistening

I built a light for another member using citizens on the other forum and he was running 3070's before and now won't trade his 3500K 1812's for anything in the world. Same feedback on frost and terps.

Back