5 out of 5!? That's some bad luck! Did you break a mirror or something? Lol:rofl:

LOL nah, I jostled one yesterday but it's fine. These were old seeds, it was worth a shot. They didn't even have a packing date on them! *checks old emails* Oh! :crying: February 2011 I bought them! No wonder nothing came up... Ah well, not to worry!

LOL nah, I jostled one yesterday but it's fine. These were old seeds, it was worth a shot. They didn't even have a packing date on them! *checks old emails* Oh! :crying: February 2011 I bought them! No wonder nothing came up... Ah well, not to worry!
I feel the pain, i had four in a row not germ, got me right in feels I couldn't grow my babies :nono:
But yeah I think 6 years is a little to old haha this is the reason I grow all my seeds before putting in another order lol

stored in a cool, dry place they can last a long time. I've seen people sprout 20 year old seeds. But sometimes, they just don't make it.

I feel the pain, i had four in a row not germ, got me right in feels I couldn't grow my babies :nono:
But yeah I think 6 years is a little to old haha this is the reason I grow all my seeds before putting in another order lol

That's very strict! I don't think I could do that LOL, I like variety too much!

stored in a cool, dry place they can last a long time. I've seen people sprout 20 year old seeds. But sometimes, they just don't make it.
These were dry but probably not cool enough. All my new ones are in the fridge so they should be safe enough. They were worth trying rather than just putting them straight in the bin. Nothing ventured and all that...

You can store them in air tight containers in a freezer also. Add a couple desicant packs in with the seeds to keep the dry. They'll last a long, long time!

These were dry but probably not cool enough. All my new ones are in the fridge so they should be safe enough. They were worth trying rather than just putting them straight in the bin. Nothing ventured and all that...

I don't usually order big 5-6 seeds a time, grow two plants, each a different strain that way I've grown my seed order out in 2-3 grows, though my next order is going to be big so I'll be taking @pop22 advice and chuck them in the fridge I think :thumbsup:

Veg two to four weeks? Huh? I'm growing outside in the woods . How the hell can u guys have an outdoor contest with a veg time? Lemme guess u want us to bring the plants back inside under lights or what? I'm confused. If the veg time is that short take me out the comp.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
hmm, growing in the woods, you in the uk mate? could do with some pointers on the subject as tried last year and failed. something ate them once they got to 2ft after about 7/8 weeks. i was actually heartbroken : (

No I'm in the USA. And if u need a hand in any way u can ask. I'll give u one pointer now. If u want early bud before the reg of your outside grow completes . Plant in a spot where the sun stops hitting it at 6 . Not total darkness but like a fence on the west about ten foot from it. Next is your basic garden lime. Mix in the hole u dig. It will do wonders for veg. I feed mine with water in the lime about a month in. Gives cal mag among other things. Keep it simple . Shit I use miracle grow outside have for twenty years. Idc what anyone says here either lol. I have plants that have been 25 ft around and only two feet tal

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Back