Veg two to four weeks? Huh? I'm growing outside in the woods . How the hell can u guys have an outdoor contest with a veg time? Lemme guess u want us to bring the plants back inside under lights or what? I'm confused. If the veg time is that short take me out the comp.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Veg two to four weeks? Huh? I'm growing outside in the woods . How the hell can u guys have an outdoor contest with a veg time? Lemme guess u want us to bring the plants back inside under lights or what? I'm confused. If the veg time is that short take me out the comp.

Na just chuck a blanket over her once she's had 12 hours of light :rofl:

The outdoor contest is a separate one going on over in the live contests section. Photo or auto plants: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/outdoor-auto-and-photo-grow-battle-under-the-sun-2017.58104

Well gentleman I'm glad to report we had a smooth germ, just potted her into the 2lt bottle, she's soaking up some big ol sun light as we speak until the HPS turns on.

Green house seeds - ladyburn 1974.
DAY 2
IMG_2244.JPG

Are we posting in here, is there going to be a different thread, our own journals, what's the go guys? @Rebel @pop22 @dankstyle J

:vibe::vibe:

I'm Ready To Go... The germ went into the bottle today.

@zambezaseeds OG Bubble Gum - the seed was soaked overnight, then placed in a paper towel wetted with a mild nutrients sol'n. The seed cracked within 24 hrs and is now in soil.

IMG_1597.JPG

Base nutrients are supplied as plug and pray plugs.

IMG_1598.JPG

The bottle is eqipped with drainage, anchor sites for LST strings and a soil stabilising layer of pebbels on top.

IMG_1599.JPG
IMG_1600.JPG

When I started my first greenhouse grow. I did a lousy job of anchoring it and it blew away ( I recovered it luckily. My plants however were destroyed. An awesome member on AFN ( damn I miss him! ) went by Yodabuds. He pm'd me and sent me a bunch of seeds and saved my grow! I still have a few kicking around. They are rather old now but in honor of Yodabuds, I'll be growing Jane Doe. I know nothing about this strain, but Yoda assured me it was kickass!

Here's to you Yodabuds!

I'll start my plant in a couple days. I need to time it to the opening of my greenhouse on May 1st.

Back