I'm behind because I've had my first week at the new job, but I've just chucked a whole 5 pack of Paradise Seeds Magic Bud into some paper towel. I'll let you know how it goes, but I'm growing in a Tesco NAS Cream Soda bottle.

I've got plenty of clones to choose from[emoji2] gonna be a awesome year outside I'm hoping
cec215b350126557c9f5176a0f031731.jpg

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Finishing off my 2 liter for the grow off. Lol gonna be doing two white widows. Hope they do good never grown them before.

the only time I will be easy is when I'm killed by death

Man, I would enter but I grow outdoors and don't see how this is even possible with a photoperiod. Not unless I start it off in like July, otherwise it will outgrow the 2L bottle straight away seeing as photoperiods won't start flowering until August/September here. The ones I have in the ground are usually 10 feet tall by July as it is...

Do you think it would be possible to force flower a photoperiod by restricting it in a smaller container? I wonder whether it would start flowering on it's own, early, if it runs out of room. I have had photoperiods in the ground flower early due to a lack of nutes and root space. I don't know what else I could do...?

Hmm, this is basically an indoor comp then otherwise. There is no way outdoor people could participate, especially as you can only veg for 2-4 weeks maximum in the rules. That definitely counts me out :(

Last edited:
Back