IT'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!

Since we had to shut down PotPros and reinventing the PhotoPeriod Section here at AFN once again... Your fearless leaders (@Rebel, @912GreenSkell, @pop22, @dankstyle J, & @Discretepete2676) have decided to kick off a fresh 2 Liter Pop/Soda/Cola Bottle Grow Off Competition!

Here's the RULES:

- MUST BE A PHOTOPERIOD STRAIN.

- You may cut the very top off to fill with your medium and plant but nothing below the label. NO altering of the bottle of ANY KIND other than that and of course poking holes for drainage is perfectly fine... NO TIERING!! It's a simple 2 liter grow competition. Very straight forward.

- Indoor AND Outdoor Entries are both acceptable.

- ONE entry per member. You can grow more than one and pick your best plant but you are only allowed ONE entry in the Final Poll.

- Veg time will be as follows. You are allowed to flip to 12/12 as EARLY as 2 WEEKS but NO LATER than 4

- Participants will be given [/COLOR]ONE WEEK to prepare. You may enter NOW until April 17th. That is the deadline.

- The contest will OFFICIALLY START MONDAY APRIL 17TH, 2017

PRIZES: Your Chance to Score some RARE MEPHISTO PHOTOS!!!

- 3 x FEM Sweet Seeds Green Poison Fast Version Photo

- 5 x REGULAR Mephisto Cheese OG Photo

- 5 x FEM BLK Seeds Tangerine AUTO

A custom 11 oz Coffee Mug with the AFN Logo and "2 Liter Grow Off 2017 Winner" on it will be made by yours truly.

Look out AFN... Here come the [HASHTAG]#PhotoPhantoms[/HASHTAG]!!!

@stepside @budelee @Magic @Eclectic Elle @trailanimal @The Elvis @NebulaNuggets @Jtsmoker @surffreak @Bud Wiser UK @epenguin @Mossy @Dudeski @Waira @Clix @grindin @sanguine @witchyhour @Wile e Peyote @Itisi @Vlad The Inhaler @arty zan @Ripper @sniper @Son of Hobbes @briman @FullDuplex @Duggy @Waximus @blue @GoAuto6 @Ozone69 @Heavily Medicated @fettled6 @Frogster @Dr. Babnik @Habitual

I'm trying to think of all our photo growers and the past competitors in the last 2 liter grow off.. If I forgot someone feel free to tag them!!!

I've got plenty of clones outside now. Guess I'll enter with some Bullshit Mexican crap I've been smoking lol. See what it turns into[emoji2] I can never get in a comp cause I don't have seeds for autos. Here's my lil harem right now. I guess I could take another clone off or is that cool?

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

[emoji2]
459ac0234c6af0b18c39fb8fb1643287.jpg

I'm in ..... Now what to grow!!!!

clones? I have a clone ready to go. never mind it's 2 foot tall?

The resident intergalactic traveler is here!! Now its a grow off!!

Sorry bud. No clones that have already rooted... You CAN TAKE A FRESH CUT CLONE. sorry for the caps just bringing it to everyone's attention...

That's kinda what I am looking at. I have no more photo seeds stock (gave them to a good friend/grower 5 years back)
I acquired some seed from my mom. She saves bag seeds for a rainy day LOL soooooo I will either be entering a Blue Dream, or a mystery seed from a mix that includes Blueberry Kush and some Diesel as well. Guess I will find out!

So I will be entering with an attempt at an outdoor 2 liter hidden in the AZ desert :smoking: Mom's Mystery Mix

Nice!!! Mojave or Sonora? I used to live in NV...

i will be in . will let you know strain

Hey IG!! Awesome!! Can't wait to hear what strain!

Grown that kush ncheese inside and out and was impressed every time and I'm super picky the oil I made from some nugs of it is also terptastic.

That's great to know!! We are all about terps in this house!!

:doh: Reb -- I'd love to join, but I have no tent or proper place to run this right now,...:dammit:

Oh bull!! that's a bummer but I know you'll tag along!! :pass:

I'll be entering too, with a Durban Poison/G13 mix.

Druid! Sweet man! Sounds great! Thanks for joining the party! I know you never miss a party :smoking:

I will grow Zambeza OG Bubble Gum.

Nice here's some extra germ karma for ya!! :pass:

Some real nice strains coming to the party.
This is going to be epic

I hope so!! Sure fixin' to be!!

I'd love to tag along though I will have an auto going at the same time, id be down if someone can answer my question.. is my 600w hps enough to grow an auto and a photo together? If yes count me in with a white widow from GHS if it won't grow both then I'll sit back and watch.

Oh that's PLENTY of light Matey! But you do have a place to put the photo to 12/12 right? To flower in darkness? Just making sure :thumbsup:

Yes it is should be way more than enough man

Ditto!

Thanks for clearing that up dank :d5:
Count me in then dudes!
I'll let the forums pick what strain I'll grow from a small collection of freebies. We have -
1x hash bomb
1x early widow
1x ladyburn 1974
1x Amnesiac
What do you guys wanna see? Don't ask me the breeders I don't know:shrug:

Definitely Ladyburn 74!! I would love to see that! As Dank, I haven't ever heard of that either.. Where did it come from? Any details?

I don't know of anyone who has ever seen ladyburn 74 that I know of ,I would try that one ,imagine being able to say check out this ladyburn 74 pure loud fire

Indeed! Seems we have similar tastes!

I've never even heard of it till I got my hands on the seed, I'm picking up what your putting down man so I think I will got with the ladyburn, are we aloud to start now? Or we can't start till the 17th? Unsure on that part

You can start now. 17th is the deadline.

Oh im in!! When can we start germ?

Now til April 17th!

Who the fuck do you think I am? Xipe Totec? :biggrin:
'Ooh, I think I'll just flip my outdoor photo competition entries over to a 12/12 by turning the sun down a bit ...!'
This is the UK, summer hasn't even started yet regardless of what they tell you in the news ... one week to prepare ... hmmm.
Not 'appenin' I'm afraid .. sorry and good luck all you brave contestants.
:worship:

Lol oh I love that British sarcasm... :rofl: Perhaps I can interest you in @912GreenSkell 's OUTDOOR auto/photo grow off? I'll get the link for you!

I've got plenty of clones outside now. Guess I'll enter with some Bullshit Mexican crap I've been smoking lol. See what it turns into[emoji2] I can never get in a comp cause I don't have seeds for autos. Here's my lil harem right now. I guess I could take another clone off or is that cool?

Clones are accepted HOWEVER they CANNOT have roots. MUST BE FRESH CUT. But clones are ok!

Ill have a go at this if ok, my first ever grow was in a pop bottle.I'll grow one of my own babies Psycho Crack x Larry lemon Cookies :thumbsup:

Of course!! Great to have you here Nudger!! Nice cross!! Sounds crazy!!! Can't wait to see it grow!

Last edited:
Thank you, @Rebel! I really don't expect problems until otherwise proven. My seeds did not travel that far and are in original packages. I won a seed raffle some time ago and have a nice collection. My Green Monster (auto strain) looks good and will be harvested next weekend.
I haven't given the autos much attention, as the THC numbers are low. Their photo strains have a THC content in my league. As an old hash user, my weed has to be strong. If the smoke is not what I crave, the buds ends in the bubble bags.

When I get a dry sifter, I want to try making hash the trad. way, by sifting and beating/application of pressure.

:vibes:

Back