I'm in, just for a bit of fun! I have some old reg seeds sitting in a drawer which I'll get out and try, maybe they're still viable but if not never mind! I'll have time to start something else. Fingers crossed for a female...

Heck yeah!! I'm already calling female!! :smoking:

Clones accepted? Or just beans?

Hmmm... Let me discuss this with my mods... I'll let you know before the day is over...

I will be growing an AK-47 photo strain from GYO seedbank.
2 Litre Coke Bottle.

Sweet!! Classic!! Thanks for playing!

Ohhh yeah! I've got some seed I've wanted to plant for the last three years! Hope its still good!

Actually, I'll start two strains because I've no idea how old these seeds are lol! In fact I have some seeds I got from some weed that was donated to make RSO with and had lots of seeds. Didn't find out what strain it was so I just call it Mystery Weed!

Yay!!! Mystery weed can be fun! :pass: Awesome!!!

I'm in I'll be planting a white widow photo. Just for fun.

the only time I will be easy is when I'm killed by death

Another classic!! Rock on! Lemmy would be proud...

Who ever gets these is one lucky duck!!! :pass:

The Strain is called purple venom !!! im not sure if it has any rudy at all in it..
But expect a solid nice purple photo plant!!!

What is purple venom? The cheese OG? Or you mean what you're growing?

I have some 3 year old photo freebies. If I go for something outdoors, with the days lengthening and no way to trigger flowering, I am afraid an outdoor grow would not fit into this contest very well. I run autos only inside. Know for sure I'll be watching. Going to be fun.:pop:

Bummer... Well we're honored to have you along anyway! :pass:

Hhhmmm. Got a cbd strain I didn't want to 'waste' a big pot on.

I may be in.

Sweet!!

cant do photos but subbed up for it. just put an auto in a 2L pit last week to see what would happen aswell. gutted :( should be an awesome ride tho!

Oh bull! Lol we'll post it up in here just for shits and giggles!!! You may not be eligible to win but it can be fun playing along!

I think I'm in...but can the bottle sit inside a bigger container? Kinda how I had the Solo Cup in a container?
f743de9247ce50368c7330179bd02c44.jpg
7e0baef95e1bc43c8c7102d37707f310.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Absolutely can. Its not easy keeping a big plant upright in a pop bottle or cup so yes.. To keep it stable you can put it in whatever you need to it just has to be grown SOLELY in the 2 liter bottle.

I was discussing that with the wife last night.. How are we gonna keep it upright once its big lol *hamster wheel spins above head*

Actually, I'll start two strains because I've no idea how old these seeds are lol! In fact I have some seeds I got from some weed that was donated to make RSO with and had lots of seeds. Didn't find out what strain it was so I just call it Mystery Weed!

That's kinda what I am looking at. I have no more photo seeds stock (gave them to a good friend/grower 5 years back)
I acquired some seed from my mom. She saves bag seeds for a rainy day LOL soooooo I will either be entering a Blue Dream, or a mystery seed from a mix that includes Blueberry Kush and some Diesel as well. Guess I will find out!

So I will be entering with an attempt at an outdoor 2 liter hidden in the AZ desert :smoking: Mom's Mystery Mix

I will be entering a DINAFEM KUSH 'N CHEESE in a Dr. Pepper Bottle!

:d5:
Grown that kush ncheese inside and out and was impressed every time and I'm super picky the oil I made from some nugs of it is also terptastic.

Back