IT'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!

Since we had to shut down PotPros and reinventing the PhotoPeriod Section here at AFN once again... Your fearless leaders (@Rebel, @912GreenSkell, @pop22, @dankstyle J, & @Discretepete2676) have decided to kick off a fresh 2 Liter Pop/Soda/Cola Bottle Grow Off Competition!

Here's the RULES:

- MUST BE A PHOTOPERIOD STRAIN.

- You may cut the very top off to fill with your medium and plant but nothing below the label. NO altering of the bottle of ANY KIND other than that and of course poking holes for drainage is perfectly fine... NO TIERING!! It's a simple 2 liter grow competition. Very straight forward.

- Indoor AND Outdoor Entries are both acceptable.

- ONE entry per member. You can grow more than one and pick your best plant but you are only allowed ONE entry in the Final Poll.

- Veg time will be as follows. You are allowed to flip to 12/12 as EARLY as 2 WEEKS but NO LATER than 4

- Participants will be given [/COLOR]ONE WEEK to prepare. You may enter NOW until April 17th. That is the deadline.

- The contest will OFFICIALLY START MONDAY APRIL 17TH, 2017

PRIZES: Your Chance to Score some RARE MEPHISTO PHOTOS!!!

- 3 x FEM Sweet Seeds Green Poison Fast Version Photo

- 5 x REGULAR Mephisto Cheese OG Photo

- 5 x FEM BLK Seeds Tangerine AUTO

A custom 11 oz Coffee Mug with the AFN Logo and "2 Liter Grow Off 2017 Winner" on it will be made by yours truly.

Look out AFN... Here come the [HASHTAG]#PhotoPhantoms[/HASHTAG]!!!

@stepside @budelee @Magic @Eclectic Elle @trailanimal @The Elvis @NebulaNuggets @Jtsmoker @surffreak @Bud Wiser UK @epenguin @Mossy @Dudeski @Waira @Clix @grindin @sanguine @witchyhour @Wile e Peyote @Itisi @Vlad The Inhaler @arty zan @Ripper @sniper @Son of Hobbes @briman @FullDuplex @Duggy @Waximus @blue @GoAuto6 @Ozone69 @Heavily Medicated @fettled6 @Frogster @Dr. Babnik @Habitual

I'm trying to think of all our photo growers and the past competitors in the last 2 liter grow off.. If I forgot someone feel free to tag them!!!

20170410_140930.jpg

OK then.

I'd love to tag along though I will have an auto going at the same time, id be down if someone can answer my question.. is my 600w hps enough to grow an auto and a photo together? If yes count me in with a white widow from GHS if it won't grow both then I'll sit back and watch.

Yes it is should be way more than enough man
I'd love to tag along though I will have an auto going at the same time, id be down if someone can answer my question.. is my 600w hps enough to grow an auto and a photo together? If yes count me in with a white widow from GHS if it won't grow both then I'll sit back and watch.

Yes it is should be way more than enough man
Thanks for clearing that up dank :d5:
Count me in then dudes!
I'll let the forums pick what strain I'll grow from a small collection of freebies. We have -
1x hash bomb
1x early widow
1x ladyburn 1974
1x Amnesiac
What do you guys wanna see? Don't ask me the breeders I don't know:shrug:

Thanks for clearing that up dank :d5:
Count me in then dudes!
I'll let the forums pick what strain I'll grow from a small collection of freebies. We have -
1x hash bomb
1x early widow
1x ladyburn 1974
1x Amnesiac
What do you guys wanna see? Don't ask me the breeders I don't know:shrug:
I don't know of anyone who has ever seen ladyburn 74 that I know of ,I would try that one ,imagine being able to say check out this ladyburn 74 pure loud fire

I don't know of anyone who has ever seen ladyburn 74 that I know of ,I would try that one ,imagine being able to say check out this ladyburn 74 pure loud fire
I've never even heard of it till I got my hands on the seed, I'm picking up what your putting down man so I think I will got with the ladyburn, are we aloud to start now? Or we can't start till the 17th? Unsure on that part

Here's the RULES:

- MUST BE A PHOTOPERIOD STRAIN.

- Outdoor Entries are acceptable.

- Veg time will be as follows. You are allowed to flip to 12/12 as EARLY as 2 WEEKS but NO LATER than 4

- Participants will be given ONE WEEK to prepare. You may enter NOW until April 17th. That is the deadline.

Who the fuck do you think I am? Xipe Totec? :biggrin:
'Ooh, I think I'll just flip my outdoor photo competition entries over to a 12/12 by turning the sun down a bit ...!'
This is the UK, summer hasn't even started yet regardless of what they tell you in the news ... one week to prepare ... hmmm.
Not 'appenin' I'm afraid .. sorry and good luck all you brave contestants.
:worship:

Back