hmm, growing in the woods, you in the uk mate? could do with some pointers on the subject as tried last year and failed. something ate them once they got to 2ft after about 7/8 weeks. i was actually heartbroken : (
Haven't grown outdoors but I did find a spot a few years back and prepped it.
First thing is first, if possible put up a fence, that'll stop them critters, (if it's gonna make your "secret" spot, not so secret, forget it.
I read Copper wire/tubing around base of plant will prevent slugs ect.
Lastly.. try not to plant straight under a tree? The odds are forever in your favour, but I can't imagine bird shit on your buds tasting any good :crying::crying:

Ok I am im just waiting for my plant to pop its head out the soil.
0b2d072d00c1d102884c880f4df818ff.jpg

"carpe diem"

I'm Ready To Go... The germ went into the bottle today.

@zambezaseeds OG Bubble Gum - the seed was soaked overnight, then placed in a paper towel wetted with a mild nutrients sol'n. The seed cracked within 24 hrs and is now in soil.

View attachment 734979

Base nutrients are supplied as plug and pray plugs.

View attachment 734980

The bottle is eqipped with drainage, anchor sites for LST strings and a soil stabilising layer of pebbels on top.

View attachment 734981 View attachment 734982

@dr.babnik Seems like this little girl is happy! :d5: what the nutrient base you apply?

Haven't grown outdoors but I did find a spot a few years back and prepped it.
First thing is first, if possible put up a fence, that'll stop them critters, (if it's gonna make your "secret" spot, not so secret, forget it.
I read Copper wire/tubing around base of plant will prevent slugs ect.
Lastly.. try not to plant straight under a tree? The odds are forever in your favour, but I can't imagine bird shit on your buds tasting any good :crying::crying:
hmm, copper does work as a very mild reppelent. they tend to avoid it if theres no reason to cross but will do so if theres something attractive on the other side. copper strips on your kitchen door will keep most of them out. might work i suppose. not sure why though. the myths about it are all just myths. if the metal itself was poisonus we wouldnt use it for our water pipes and it shouldnt electrocute them as the physics just isnt there. hmm thats annoying me now im gonna have to go figure that one out. damn you lol

Two Blue Dreams are up. The older seeds I tried to germ were over 7 years old. Zero success of 6 seeds. Guess mom didn't store them well? :shrug:

Number 1. Shot out of the gate like a cannon. Directly under the cmh 18" from bulb and just keeps going up.

Number 2. Sprouted 4/17. Just in time for the party :jointman:

Hoping for a couple females:biggrin:

Back