Shit I am turning my closet into a photo room so I can do this contest. Just too many difficulties for me to get an outdoor grow going atm. And the loooong days of AZ sunlight outdoors as well. If I am the only one left I will still grow out my 2 liters. Does it count if I grow out 2 males but nobody else stays in the comp?

Ok enough shenanigans :toke: I sure could use some of the prize winnings any how. I bet there's plenty of interest.

I'm still in it :thumbsup:

I"m down. And I'm in. Good to hear you guys are too!

Damn, well my chances are getting slimmer now ...
Then again even if it was a two horse race, sure only one would finish... and the one, wouldn't of been me finishing
:rolleyes1:
But hell, nothing wrong with some healthy compo... makes us want to try harder

Damn, well my chances are getting slimmer now ...
Then again even if it was a two horse race, sure only one would finish... and the one, wouldn't of been me finishing
:rolleyes1:
But hell, nothing wrong with some healthy compo... makes us want to try harder
I'm here for the fun and experience. I'm sure I'll learn a few things along the way. But I would love me some reg mephistos!

Speaking of trying harder, looks like a couple of the beans from mom are cracking! kept them in moist paper towels all week. They are around 7 or 8 years old she told me. Still viable just needed a little more time

Now to find a couple 2 liters. Just in the nick of time! :woohoo1:

Sorry Elle... That sucks. I guess I should have given everyone more time.

If the majority of you think this contest is pointless or poorly organized I can end it. Anyone else feel this this way just yell up and we'll shut it down. I was just trying to have some fun growing while bringing attention to photos.
Hey it's no problem! :bighug:I just probably will grow an auto in a cream soda bottle instead! Maybe I should do that with my FB seed for the competition when it begins next month!

Besides, I want to see what you people can grow in a 2 litre bottle!

Yea I did join it before this one. And Yea personally I do think it's corny as fuck lol

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Thank you. Well sorry it's corny as fuck I was just trying to let everyone join in if they felt like it. Good luck in the other contest.

Well buzzy, instead of continuing to troll this thread move on to another.. "corny as fuck" is your opinion and to be honest opinions are like ass holes every body's got one and some stink like shit? have a good day and move on to a different thread, if I see you in here mucking it up any more action will be taken......

Yea I did join it before this one. And Yea personally I do think it's corny as fuck lol

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

This contest is obviously geared more toward the indoor folks than the outdoor, due to logistics involved in blocking light to induce flowering. Offering an outdoor option is just a way for a few extra folks to be able to join, as they are able to light deprive the plants to trigger flower.

20170419_193553.jpg

Back