Just saw this on YouTube!
d36cbbf9d0cafb587f89a8cc4d2552e7.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Damn, well my chances are getting slimmer now ...
Then again even if it was a two horse race, sure only one would finish... and the one, wouldn't of been me finishing
:rolleyes1:
But hell, nothing wrong with some healthy compo... makes us want to try harder

There may be a few of us but there's nothing wrong with that! Just for that I may give everyone a consolation prize. We'll see!

I'm here for the fun and experience. I'm sure I'll learn a few things along the way. But I would love me some reg mephistos!

Speaking of trying harder, looks like a couple of the beans from mom are cracking! kept them in moist paper towels all week. They are around 7 or 8 years old she told me. Still viable just needed a little more time

Now to find a couple 2 liters. Just in the nick of time! :woohoo1:

Ow ow ow!!! Mom's Stash!! Old reliable...

Hey it's no problem! :bighug:I just probably will grow an auto in a cream soda bottle instead! Maybe I should do that with my FB seed for the competition when it begins next month!

Besides, I want to see what you people can grow in a 2 litre bottle!

I've been known to grow monsters in one gallons. Kinda my rep around here... Lol the crazy who grows in one gallon grow bags lol so I'm ready for a half gallon challenge!! I really love the group we got together here so it will be a blast and we'll all pick something up from one another. That's the most fun part :bighug: :pass: You can post pics of it up in here! Obviously not for entry but we'd love to watch it grow!! :d5:

This contest is obviously geared more toward the indoor folks than the outdoor, due to logistics involved in blocking light to induce flowering. Offering an outdoor option is just a way for a few extra folks to be able to join, as they are able to light deprive the plants to trigger flower.

That was my thought process anyway... :pass:

Yep @912GreenSkell im light dep'ing at the mo :smoking:

Niiiiice!!

:redcard: Nowhere does it say this is an outdoor contest! If it's not a fit for you, it ain't a fit,... but that's all irrelevant now anyway sport, strike 3,... :redcross:

There may be a few of us but there's nothing wrong with that! Just for that I may give everyone a consolation prize. We'll see!

Ow ow ow!!! Mom's Stash!! Old reliable...

I've been known to grow monsters in one gallons. Kinda my rep around here... Lol the crazy who grows in one gallon grow bags lol so I'm ready for a half gallon challenge!! I really love the group we got together here so it will be a blast and we'll all pick something up from one another. That's the most fun part :bighug: :pass: You can post pics of it up in here! Obviously not for entry but we'd love to watch it grow!! :d5:

That was my thought process anyway... :pass:

Niiiiice!!
Makes me feel like a kid again, get a prize just for participating - If thats the case, atleast I can win at something

My first ever grows were done in cider bottles, you can get some big ones like this. Just hope my seeds pop, my bottle will be a cider bottle though, UK equivalent to soda lol.
Good luck and may the force be with you all :smoking:

Back