Heck yeah!! I just really appreciate you all who participated in this because I wanted something fun to draw attention to the Photo section being back... I have a feeling folks are gonna be dumb struck when they see all these monsters in 2 liters lol mark my post! lol

The Kush n Cheese popped out on 420! The Incredible Bulk popped just after midnight SO technically 421 lol

Yep, totally agree, most of my stuff was in Potpros, lets get this section rocking again:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Doing fine... How are you?
Woke up early as usual. Too early.

I'm good! And opposite... I woke up late as usual... :rofl:

PM coming to you within the hour Doc!

Here's my little ones day 4
WP_20170424_004.jpg

20170424_192143.jpg

^tickled her with some food and moved her into the loft. No messing, straight under the mars 2 1600 with 4 narco kush in a wilma.

She'll be flowered under a mars 2 1200.

Going through some old pictures the other day and came across my shots of the one I'd grown back when the old Pot Pros site was running one of these. Figured I'd share just for grins. Dunno that it's much of a target, but give y'all something to shoot for. :smoking:

DSCN8324.JPG DSCN8329.JPG

Mines a couple days above ground a blue kush seed off last year's blue kush only got a few seeds off about a pound so guessing she wanted to hold on with no dudes onsite she did herself should be female.

Back