hmm, growing in the woods, you in the uk mate? could do with some pointers on the subject as tried last year and failed. something ate them once they got to 2ft after about 7/8 weeks. i was actually heartbroken : (
]

Mate, you have to get on top of all your animal defences or you can expect losses, often in the extreme. Slugs, deer, badgers, rabbits, rodents etc... they all pose a threat. At the very least, you need to be putting up a strong, firm wire cage mesh up (with short spacing/gapping) to protect the plants from deer, as well as providing a slug prevention method in the way of pellets, jagged tin can, beer trap, electric zapper etc. Neglect either of these two, or slack off with either, and you can not expect to take that plant to harvest.

All the best.

See my above reply to English Archer... again, if you don't like the rules or think it's stupid... you are more than welcome to joint the outdoor grow off @912GreenSkell is holding...

Hi, sorry if I came across a bit obnoxious in my post. It's definitely not that I think it's stupid, I actually really like the idea of this 2L bottle grow off, and really want to join to test myself and see what I can do, but obviously I can't participate under the rules due to the fact I only do my growing outdoors. My plants won't flower until August, even with a FV/early maturing photo strain. It's honestly not a swipe at you or the competition, it's just I felt a bit disappointed about not being able to join in with this as it sounds like it would be fun. But I totally understand why you would have the rules saying 2-4 weeks veg as most people grow indoors.

Sorry again about my last comment. I'll still follow this thread/topic with interest.

All the best dude.

here 2 of 3 so far popped 4/23/17
DSC_0001.JPG

This 2 liter grow has me pondering what else can be grown out of. I saw a toilet sitting along side the curb and thought about grabbing it to grow out of :rofl: better to use a new toilet for that grow. Never know how organic those toilet remnants are......

Some pics of the Blue Dreams. Learned the ever so valuable lesson that cobs are bright as the sun and with reflectors even more so. The small plant took a little beating with raising temps this week coupled with the brand new sun in the tent.

Probably going to veg another two weeks to let the small plant catch up some. This one is starting to bush up

Got a little lime-y from the initial blast of cob but coming along nicely last two days

This 2 liter grow has me pondering what else can be grown out of. I saw a toilet sitting along side the curb and thought about grabbing it to grow out of :rofl: better to use a new toilet for that grow. Never know how organic those toilet remnants are......

Some pics of the Blue Dreams. Learned the ever so valuable lesson that cobs are bright as the sun and with reflectors even more so. The small plant took a little beating with raising temps this week coupled with the brand new sun in the tent.

Probably going to veg another two weeks to let the small plant catch up some. This one is starting to bush up

Got a little lime-y from the initial blast of cob but coming along nicely last two days

Well maybe that's just something we do down here? There's a guy just up the road from me the has a toilet in is veggie garden, and has something growing out of it, not the first time I've seen it either haha.

So jealous you get to grow these under the cobs though, this mans gonna be the guy the watch, those babies are gonna be massive!

My father had a toilet in his garden. He grew roses in it.

Here's my blue kush ,doing well she came up with her helmet on ,in fact most of the bks I have grown come up exactly the same way and all pretty much look the same ,phenos commonly leaning towards blueberry mostly
WP_20170426_001.jpg

Back