What are the yields like in these 2lt?
Annd who won the last grow off?
This thread is damn silent! Lets get chatter going!
Is everyone growing in soil? Cant recal any coco or hydro comments?
I guess most people will be doing some level of training yes? I can just imagine when 12/12 rolls aroumd and someones girl gets a little top heavy and falls over :pass:
I am in coco / perlite mix, day 19 I topped her (looks fimmed) so she will have the next 7 days to recover before I leave her permanently outside to switch her over to flower mode - hoping she gets some good growth going, as I hope to clone her before switching her over to flower

OG Bubble Gum - Day 12 of veg

C51820AA-C74C-4041-AB9C-836DEBC7D154.JPG
31081655-4C88-4552-893D-F3B45448E481.JPG

This 2 liter grow has me pondering what else can be grown out of. I saw a toilet sitting along side the curb and thought about grabbing it to grow out of :rofl: better to use a new toilet for that grow. Never know how organic those toilet remnants are......

Some pics of the Blue Dreams. Learned the ever so valuable lesson that cobs are bright as the sun and with reflectors even more so. The small plant took a little beating with raising temps this week coupled with the brand new sun in the tent.

Probably going to veg another two weeks to let the small plant catch up some. This one is starting to bush up

Got a little lime-y from the initial blast of cob but coming along nicely last two days

I'd love to grow a pot plant out of an old toilet... Lol

Well maybe that's just something we do down here? There's a guy just up the road from me the has a toilet in is veggie garden, and has something growing out of it, not the first time I've seen it either haha.

So jealous you get to grow these under the cobs though, this mans gonna be the guy the watch, those babies are gonna be massive!

Here in Appalachia it's very popular to grow out of an old anything lol toilets... Tubs... Old cars.. Right now I have some sort of wild flower growing out of some animals skull I found while weed wacking... It had already rooted and sprouted so I laid it on the top of one of my 3 gallon pots outdoors... I never tiered in a skull before hahaha! I'll drop pics tomorrow when the sun is up.

Just for shits N giggles
62519ed463df7cf8c81b9bae545e9417.jpg

Doin it for SCIENCE!!

Did you really grow that it is that off the net?

What are the yields like in these 2lt?
Annd who won the last grow off?
This thread is damn silent! Lets get chatter going!
Is everyone growing in soil? Cant recal any coco or hydro comments?
I guess most people will be doing some level of training yes? I can just imagine when 12/12 rolls aroumd and someones girl gets a little top heavy and falls over :pass:

I don't do any training. Good bad or indifferent (some would even argue ugly lol) I like to let then do their thing...

And if I recall Pot Pros was taken down before the grow off finished... Someone can correct me if I'm wrong...

I'm growing in Promix HP with GH Maxi Line on this grow. Under a Kind K5 XL1000.

Here's my two girls. ..

Kush N Cheese then Incredible Bulk @ 14 days above ground.

WP_20170504_002.jpg

WP_20170504_003.jpg
WP_20170504_001.jpg

WP_20170504_006.jpg

@Rebel
So after my fimm'ing on day 19...
Day 23 this happens....
Needless to say that this was my only fem photoperiod seed I had, and was planning on taking some cuttings off of her just before the switch to flower in 5 days time...
As you can see, the fimmed girl, is now topped, and a lot of leaves are also cut, somehow she fell over in the cabinet and well yeah... pretty bleak...
Might have to pull out the compo now as I had promised my mate some clones off of her, and well, this has put quite a dent into the timeline
Will decide nearer the time of flipping
20170504_111159.jpg

noooo.. man down!!
thats some beating shes had there mr heisenberg. wee bit tlc and shel pull through tho. i literally punch the crap outa mine every other night. shel thank you for it eventually lol.

My goal is to build a trellis type deal and let em go. Fill up a closet and hope a couple are females. An idea I have is to build them unto a second level of flooring in the closet. Cut out holes in plywood to secure the 2 liters. And give me a platform to start tying down the plant without tipping the 2 liter.

Growing organic soil mix, no bottled nutes other than some fish hydrolysate molasses and bioag ful-power. Just teas and such.
That's a damn good idea man, I like the second floor plan idea, maybe if @WalterW had done this he wouldn't be in the trouble he is now? I'm going to do something similar, maybe just a plywood box with a hole cut in the top.
Wooh! Soil power brother!

I am in coco / perlite mix, day 19 I topped her (looks fimmed) so she will have the next 7 days to recover before I leave her permanently outside to switch her over to flower mode - hoping she gets some good growth going, as I hope to clone her before switching her over to flower
your going well my dude, a few days in front of me and yours looks a week older haha, sorry about your mishap bro, I almost had the same problem ( you'll see what I mean when I update)

I'd love to grow a pot plant out of an old toilet... Lol

Here in Appalachia it's very popular to grow out of an old anything lol toilets... Tubs... Old cars.. Right now I have some sort of wild flower growing out of some animals skull I found while weed wacking... It had already rooted and sprouted so I laid it on the top of one of my 3 gallon pots outdoors... I never tiered in a skull before hahaha! I'll drop pics tomorrow when the sun is up.

Did you really grow that it is that off the net?

I don't do any training. Good bad or indifferent (some would even argue ugly lol) I like to let then do their thing...

And if I recall Pot Pros was taken down before the grow off finished... Someone can correct me if I'm wrong...

I'm growing in Promix HP with GH Maxi Line on this grow. Under a Kind K5 XL1000.

Here's my two girls. ..

Kush N Cheese then Incredible Bulk @ 14 days above ground.

View attachment 744122
View attachment 744123 View attachment 744124
View attachment 744125
Those girls look nice! Little power houses haha, what type of skull is it? Or you can't make out what animal it's from? Maybe it'll release some magic growing juice into the soil? Hahaha,
i wouldn't say ugly, I think Christmas trees are quite nice haha, I do like me an even canopy though! Ohhhh K5 XL1000 he says.. damn my lady burn is older then most of you guys plants and it's smaller, I need to invest in some COBS!!

LADYBURN 1974
Today is week three, day 3.
gave her a fim two days ago, time got away from me and forgot we only had 4 weeks of veg, but looks like she's recovered and growing again, some time during week 2 I came out to find her knocked over but nothing serious! Thank the lord!
Three more days of veg then we're jumping into 12/12 Monday morning!

This was last week, during week two.
IMG_2418.JPG
IMG_2419.JPG

She spend 6hr laying over on her side... self supercrop anybody?
IMG_2473.JPG

Current photos taken yesterday @ week three day two.
Went under the knife the other day, nice little hair cut 3rd node up.
IMG_2500.JPG
IMG_2501.JPG

LADYBURN 1974
Today is week three, day 3.
gave her a fim two days ago, time got away from me and forgot we only had 4 weeks of veg, but looks like she's recovered and growing again, some time during week 2 I came out to find her knocked over but nothing serious! Thank the lord!
Three more days of veg then we're jumping into 12/12 Monday morning!

This was last week, during week two.
View attachment 744133 View attachment 744134

She spend 6hr laying over on her side... self supercrop anybody? View attachment 744135

Current photos taken yesterday @ week three day two.
Went under the knife the other day, nice little hair cut 3rd node up.
View attachment 744136 View attachment 744137
Thats just some LST work done on top of your fimm'ing
Read on some forum a guy did that for the entire veg duration (leaning his pot at 45 degrees)

Least you seem to have overtaken me in the plant development

The Blue Dream trio
one week left to veg, I moved them into the closet space and under the T5. I was thinking about moving an autocob or two into this space but I need them for the autoflower tent. So it's the T5 for now. Gotta get my hands on some more autocobs :cools:

Back