The Blue Dream trio
one week left to veg, I moved them into the closet space and under the T5. I was thinking about moving an autocob or two into this space but I need them for the autoflower tent. So it's the T5 for now. Gotta get my hands on some more autocobs :cools:

Looking hella fine my bro, grrr! Get so jealous when ever I see the word "cob" I just want one already! :bow:

437d42c1e930798d4374351d86e64f45.jpg
here she is .

"carpe diem"

Blue kush doing pretty good looks just like mother so far ,probably the lemon berry pheno ,got another one going for my outdoor medical looks very similar.pretty good yielder I'm still smoking on last year's bk ,stores excellent,great shelf life ,smooth lemon flavors .

Attachments

• WP_20170504_001.jpg
    WP_20170504_001.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 64
Looking hella fine my bro, grrr! Get so jealous when ever I see the word "cob" I just want one already! :bow:
I know what you mean,I felt that way when led first came out and I couldn't afford to buy one ,same story with cobs ,and it kinda sucks when other growers talk about how inefficient you're lights are or how cheap they are compared to the newest light ,or setup ,and I'm usin costumized setup ,a street lamp and a very very cheap led gifted to me with half the lights blown out getting great results

I know what you mean,I felt that way when led first came out and I couldn't afford to buy one ,same story with cobs ,and it kinda sucks when other growers talk about how inefficient you're lights are or how cheap they are compared to the newest light ,or setup ,and I'm usin costumized setup ,a street lamp and a very very cheap led gifted to me with half the lights blown out getting great results
Third world problems my brother! Haha it's not that I can't afford it, it's the fact I just brought a total new setup with HID lights and I havent even done a full grow under it, Id just like to get a bit of use out of it before I store it away, as selling grow stuff is quite hard here being it's not legal and not a great deal of people do hydroponics, why don't you hack that busted up LED panel man? Have you seen growmau5's YouTube channel? I'm sure you could get some ideas from there.. worth a look if your the DIY type

Taking the big branch and going to clone her,
So gutted she had that incident would of been a beaut
Switching to flower in 2 days should be day 26 if my maths is OK
going to be a real small harvest, but in a way it will be a good thing to flower her so small outside, stealth and all that
lets see what happens

20170507_095053.jpg

TIME TO MAKE BUDS!

Second day of flower, okay so if you stuff up a "top" it's called a "fim" right? So what do you call a failed fim? Haha don't think mine worked out very well, I've got 4 side branches and hiping the two new heads will pop up over the next few days when she hits her stretch.
GHS says it's 9 weeks to flower so now we just sit and wait.
Still on veg nutes untill the weekend.

IMG_2580.JPG
IMG_2581.JPG
IMG_2582.JPG

Back