Some awesome plants man, very nice

Thank ya kindly WalterW! [emoji106] Very much appreciated (meant to respond and just now remembered...my apologies)

I'd love to grow a pot plant out of an old toilet... Lol

Did you really grow that it is that off the net?

Grabbed it off the web my friend, for "just shits n giggles!" Haha Like ya said though, people out in our "neck of the woods" have been using any and everything since way back as containers. Sometimes we aren't fancy, but we know it'll work and can compete with the big dogs at a fraction of their costs.

For Science [emoji268][emoji436][emoji41]

Last edited:
So who is actually in this grow off.
Can we get a list going? People I can remember are...

@WalterW
@NebulaNuggets
@dankstyle J
@islandgrower
@Dr. Babnik
@Rebel
And myself, is that everyone?

I think that's everyone! Is it flip day already?!

Thank ya kindly WalterW! [emoji106] Very much appreciated (meant to respond and just now remembered...my apologies)

Grabbed it off the web you friend, for "just shits n giggles!" Haha Like ya said though, people out in our "neck of the woods" have been using any and everything since way back as containers. Sometimes we aren't fancy, but we know it'll work and can compete with the big dogs at a fraction of their costs.

For Science [emoji268][emoji436][emoji41]

Indeed!! If it can set up roots I'll grow in it!!

Here's my Kush n Cheese and Incredible Bulk
WP_20170509_001.jpg
WP_20170509_002.jpg

WP_20170509_003.jpg

WP_20170509_004.jpg

I will make a badge for us all... Sorry I've been quite busy in life outside the box so I haven't been posting much but I'm always here ...

I think that's everyone! Is it flip day already?!

Indeed!! If it can set up roots I'll grow in it!!

Here's my Kush n Cheese and Incredible Bulk
View attachment 746746 View attachment 746747
View attachment 746748
View attachment 746750

I will make a badge for us all... Sorry I've been quite busy in life outside the box so I haven't been posting much but I'm always here ...
wish i could get branching like that. how do you do it. i usually have to top to get that.

wish i could get branching like that. how do you do it. i usually have to top to get that.

Honestly... I think it's just luck of the pheno. I don't do anything crazy or special. I plant straight in the dirt and before I drop the seed in the dirt I put a little bed of Myco in the hole, lay the seed on it and cover up. But there have been many times the I get single cola "swords" with like one or two side branches... I think these are just bushy phenos. :pass: I don't top or anything at all... I let them "run wild" like @ashton said lol :smoking:

Back