Hmmm I have an idea.
50's are okay, water comes out at 49.6 so will warm up slightly :p But really if your concerned about res with a pump running you could always wrap or add a fish tank heater that should prevent from freezing if you think the garage will get that cold?? Bcoz I exhaust my tent into garage that helps keep my temps 60-63degrees almost always..

50's are okay, water comes out at 49.6 so will warm up slightly :p But really if your concerned about res with a pump running you could always wrap or add a fish tank heater that should prevent from freezing if you think the garage will get that cold?? Bcoz I exhaust my tent into garage that helps keep my temps 60-63degrees almost always..
I think I should be ok. I will just keep my eye on the temps. But I do not think I get below 50 in the garage. And with three tents all exhausting into the garage I should be fine.

I think I should be ok. I will just keep my eye on the temps. But I do not think I get below 50 in the garage. And with three tents all exhausting into the garage I should be fine.
oh Hell yeah you'll be fine with 3 tents venting into garage, I'm sure of it you have 2 more then me venting in...:thumbsup:

Back