If you have 4 plants going and one or two are showing signs of stress/deficiency/toxicity, you could just have sensitive phenos. I think with autos, people often forget about pheno types and expressions. Every plant can't take the same feed/light levels. The issue could be as simple as that. Every plant is different. It's harder to treat each plant independently when using a res like we do with auto pots though. Also, keep in mind that you don't need cal mag unless the plants show signs that they need cal or mag. "Cal/mag" solutions have both elements, and too much magnesium can lock out calcium. You kind of have to do a general check up on the sick plants and try to find what the root issue is. Close up pics of the leaves may help.
Can get better pics after work this evening

First thought I had was N Tox but this is a new nite for me but it was free and a lot of it lol so I'm using it and going by it's feed chart I did slowly work it up to full strength though so that's why I thought maybe it's over water because a slow feeder but think how's that possible when all my other grows in the pots thrive in them

If you have 4 plants going and one or two are showing signs of stress/deficiency/toxicity, you could just have sensitive phenos. I think with autos, people often forget about pheno types and expressions. Every plant can't take the same feed/light levels. The issue could be as simple as that. Every plant is different. It's harder to treat each plant independently when using a res like we do with auto pots though. Also, keep in mind that you don't need cal mag unless the plants show signs that they need cal or mag. "Cal/mag" solutions have both elements, and too much magnesium can lock out calcium. You kind of have to do a general check up on the sick plants and try to find what the root issue is. Close up pics of the leaves may help.
I do agree last grow I pulled one to the side and put it on its own res and kept it through the whole grow because it was sensitive but these have got me confused lol

I do agree last grow I pulled one to the side and put it on its own res and kept it through the whole grow because it was sensitive but these have got me confused lol
I would try to lower the N for sure. Does the ca mg have N?

I would try to lower the N for sure. Does the ca mg have N?
Yes it does but I only give it a small amount in distilled and nothing else switched to bloom nutes today it has a lower N in it as well and I did not add calmag just the Bloom

Yes it does but I only give it a small amount in distilled and nothing else switched to bloom nutes today it has a lower N in it as well and I did not add calmag just the Bloom
Should be better in a few day!

Back