Any of you think some strains gets over watered in the Autopots?
It's not normal or common at all.. It's designed not to over water. And if you use coco, it's almost impossible to do. But I have seen situations where aqua valves get stuck or malfunction.. And if that happens, over watering can definitely happen as a result. I check my valves and water levels in the trays pretty often

This is them I have run some distilled with calmag in them but they don't look so happy the others doing well
IMG_20190212_070653.jpg
IMG_20190212_070647.jpg
IMG_20190212_070643.jpg
IMG_20190212_070638.jpg

They look like they have nitrogen claw. What are you feeding them and how much?
If you have 4 plants going and one or two are showing signs of stress/deficiency/toxicity, you could just have sensitive phenos. I think with autos, people often forget about pheno types and expressions. Every plant can't take the same feed/light levels. The issue could be as simple as that. Every plant is different. It's harder to treat each plant independently when using a res like we do with auto pots though. Also, keep in mind that you don't need cal mag unless the plants show signs that they need cal or mag. "Cal/mag" solutions have both elements, and too much magnesium can lock out calcium. You kind of have to do a general check up on the sick plants and try to find what the root issue is. Close up pics of the leaves may help.

pH perfect sensi nutes at full strength 4mill per liter
Tommy temps up and down from low 73 to high 86
Humidity 40-50%
Up until today was the only two on the res today is the day I switched to bloom nutes with the others so now all 4 on one res

Back