Day 51 Mephisto orange diesel
E7018208-A1AA-49E1-BD67-5C75F78CD602.jpeg
F39BA8DA-9CB4-470A-AADE-5B8594E107F6.jpeg
01653093-8261-4160-8A3D-FBB4D4ACCE94.jpeg

So do I and can't wait to start this next grow. It was sad to look into the empty tent to see the autopots ready for their next grow.
I’m sure you know this but for those that don’t, get an extra set of pots. Then you can start your next grow during the last three weeks of your current grow. We just hand water the first few weeks so they don’t need to be in a tray with a valve. When you harvest you just change out the rez to your veg nutes and drop your new girls into the trays.

I’m sure you know this but for those that don’t, get an extra set of pots. Then you can start your next grow during the last three weeks of your current grow. We just hand water the first few weeks so they don’t need to be in a tray with a valve. When you harvest you just change out the rez to your veg nutes and drop your new girls into the trays.
I was on holiday after I finished my last grow. Just had to hold off starting new grow to be ready for the 2019 battles.

Hey folks, got a question/problem.

I'm not a participant in this autopot test, but have been following the thread closely since I've been using autopots now for continuous grow cycles since May 2017. In May 2018 I jumped on the GreenLeaf MegaCrop (and its companions Sweet Candy & Bud Explosion) bandwagon -- but initially in AirPots. Had great success, independently, with autopots and with MegaCrop.

Now the problem. This past September I ran a cycle combining MegaCrop and AirPots. What a disaster. The brew separated in the reservoir and clogged my lines. Not just once or twice, but at least a half-dozen times. I had a small pump in the reservoir. It didn't help. Eventually it clogged, got cleaned, clogged again, and finally died. Have a look:

72.RES A.JPG
72.RES b.JPG

Here's the head-scratcher. I had exactly the same mix/brew in a 5-gallon white pail that I used to hand feed fiber-pot plants over in a different tent. That mix DID NOT separate. So what's going on.... exact same mix in a black plastic reservoir and a white plastic pail. One separates, one doesn't. Is GreenLeaf racially biased? I doubt it. There's got to be some rational explanation. But unless I can get to the bottom of this, I won't be using MegaCrop with AutoPots again.

I'm not a participant in this autopot test, but have been following the thread closely since I've been using autopots now for continuous grow cycles since May 2017. In May 2018 I jumped on the GreenLeaf MegaCrop (and its companions Sweet Candy & Bud Explosion) bandwagon -- but initially in AirPots. Had great success, independently, with autopots and with MegaCrop.

Now the problem. This past September I ran a cycle combining MegaCrop and AirPots. What a disaster. The brew separated in the reservoir and clogged my lines. Not just once or twice, but at least a half-dozen times. I had a small pump in the reservoir. It didn't help. Eventually it clogged, got cleaned, clogged again, and finally died. Have a look:

View attachment 997451 View attachment 997452

Here's the head-scratcher. I had exactly the same mix/brew in a 5-gallon white pail that I used to hand feed fiber-pot plants over in a different tent. That mix DID NOT separate. So what's going on.... exact same mix in a black plastic reservoir and a white plastic pail. One separates, one doesn't. Is GreenLeaf racially biased? I doubt it. There's got to be some rational explanation. But unless I can get to the bottom of this, I won't be using MegaCrop with AutoPots again.
I'm still scratching my head over that one man! :doc3::bong:

View attachment 997451 View attachment 997452

How many grams per gallon were you running? I am running it in the black reservoir and I am not having any issues at all. Also where are you mixing? I mix in the gallon jugs and poor into the reservoir.

Back