No rocks. I actually used a mix of the roots greenlite and compost! With a nice bit of extra perlite
Ohh I did add a little extra perlite into my coco but not directly at bottom of pots...my coco is very light this grow and I'm using recycled coco ...Isn't coco great, it's like the energizer bunny it keeps going & going! hahahaha.... Really no difference from first time coco was used....works just as well...

Last edited:
Ohh I did add a little extra perlite into my coco but not directly at bottom of pots...my coco is very light this grow and I'm using recycled coco ...Isn't coco great, it's like the energizer bunny it keeps going & going! hahahaha.... Really no difference from first time coco was used....works just as well...
I used it to lighten up the compost, its rather dense stuff! But has worked well for me, another natural food.

I remember you saying you were going too.. I want see how much of difference there is... Next time using these I plan run two as is and two w/ air domes & rocks or hydroton at bottom and see the difference side by side...did ya put rocks in all or leave a couple w/o to see any differences?
I put rocks in all of them.

Fastbuds Northern Express day 52

KIMG0391.jpg

Back