Indoor Afgan Kush Ryder Vs Northern Lights " Coco Grow "

How do the AKR's smell? Your plants look great!:drool: I've grown them a couple of times and for me they've produced potent pot with an excellent strong smell which is the kind of stuff I like. I have 2 AKR's started now-4 days old today-and looking forward to this grow:woody:
Cheers mate

well its classic hash smell with tints of incence and flowery mint , the smoke though is very smooth bear in mind that I have the cured only for 10days.
and actually they re pretty fast 65 to 75 days.:growing:
Thanks bro :pass:

How was the smell on the NL auto? I here it's usually quite mild. And yeah, going to be top dressing her and foliar spraying her hard as soon as possible so she can become a lil monster :)
Yes bro the smell its quite mild no problems with neighbours like when Akr was flowering. But its that nice flowery smell I like in her.
I sson upload some new pics shes going to reach 100 days as I see her.

Congratulations @Peter Pan on you Nomination for the Bom/Pom,that awesome NL deserved the attention !!!
What do you mean Iam nominated? :baked:, I entered the competition? :woohoo:I thought I did not fulfill the requirements. And the girl is still growing I need I week at least.

Hello afn

My NL girl just completed week 12 Sequence 01_1.jpg Sequence 01.jpg and needs 10 days as I see her for flushing and for my 25% amber to appear thats how I like indicas.
Ill try to upload some more HD pics soon
Love Afn:woody::baked::woody:

What do you mean Iam nominated? :baked:, I entered the competition? :woohoo:I thought I did not fulfill the requirements. And the girl is still growing I need I week at least.
You will be fine..get a final picture,the one you want in the gallery to be seen by all the members,,to a-train before the 24th( 25th is the cutoff ,so get it in early),,and you are set !! Awesome bro !!!

Those are some great looking plants, Peter Pan, congrats on the big harvest. I hope you like the smoke; they'll just get better and better with a long cure. That NL will definitely benefit with another week or so of time, I think you're right on that. Congrats on your BOM nom, well deserved.
:slap:

Those are some great looking plants, Peter Pan, congrats on the big harvest. I hope you like the smoke; they'll just get better and better with a long cure. That NL will definitely benefit with another week or so of time, I think you're right on that. Congrats on your BOM nom, well deserved.
:slap:
Cheers Bro thanks a lot Iam also very Glad :vibe:

Hello Afn Heres the NL Lady 95 days ready for her life purpose. A Central Bud bigger that a 1,5 L Bottle

NL F.jpg

Nl Final 1.jpg
NL Final 3.jpg

:frog:

Attachments

• NL Bud Finsl.jpg
    NL Bud Finsl.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 51
  • NL Final.jpg
    NL Final.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 50
Back