Indoor Afgan Kush Ryder Vs Northern Lights " Coco Grow "

I've grown AKR's at least twice now with several plants per grow. I've harvested these plants at 60 days and 75 days and I honestly think I get the best pot from the 60 day plants. As I mentioned earlier in your thread I'm going to start another AKR grow as soon as the beans get here And I'm seriously thinking about just taking them down at 60 days. They are quick to finish. BTW thanks for the reps:pass:

Jesus these are some beauties, I'm running NL auto from Speed seeds this summer (outdoors obv) and definitely looking forward to seeing how it performs. :)

Cheers bro :pass:
I believe its has a tendency to become huge as a strain pure Indica no hybrid the better you treat it the more she loves you. I am sure it will take at least 12 weeks but its worthwhile its almost a sq meter in diameter. :420:

Reactions: HMR
I've grown AKR's at least twice now with several plants per grow. I've harvested these plants at 60 days and 75 days and I honestly think I get the best pot from the 60 day plants. As I mentioned earlier in your thread I'm going to start another AKR grow as soon as the beans get here And I'm seriously thinking about just taking them down at 60 days. They are quick to finish. BTW thanks for the reps:pass:
Hello bro
I just wanted to ask to you know any other quick strains and breeders name. I just received my Fast buds Green Crack, but what about sweet seeds which Iam craving for long. Do u have any Idea, or a strains you have tested as fast as AKR.
Thanks bro:pass:

Last edited:
Cheers bro :pass:
I believe its has a tendency to become huge as a strain pure Indica no hybrid the better you treat it the more she loves you. I am sure it will take at least 12 weeks but its worthwhile its almost a sq meter in diameter. :420:

Looks awesome to me.:drool: Glad I didn't try to squeeze one in this run but it'll probably have to wait until after summer to run it now.....while the going is good with lights off temps I want to run some photo period plants:eyebrows:

You've just made the decision to go back to 12/12 harder lol:pass:

How was the smell on the NL auto? I here it's usually quite mild. And yeah, going to be top dressing her and foliar spraying her hard as soon as possible so she can become a lil monster :)

Northern lights auto. My first grow ever

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1457111954488.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1457111954488.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 49
Hello AFn
Well at day 70 AKR Ladies are ready for the Virgin sacrifice ritual. Just like I wanted them 25% amber trichs.20160226_140408.jpg 20160226_144909.jpg 20160226_144926.jpg 20160226_145255.jpg 20160226_145511.jpg
Right now I dry them and wait for Jar. Iam really curious to see how many oz ive got here.

But my friends I need help with My N.L she entered week 12 and still white pistills no amber trichs, and she is HUGE she keeps drinking water like crazy, am I suppose to start flushing??? Please your help guys and ladies:worship:

Northern Lights day 82

20160307_155425.jpg 20160307_155500.jpg 20160307_155512.jpg 20160307_155756.jpg 20160307_155823.jpg
Thanks a lot Afn in advance:bighug:

You still hanging in there bud? I feed my hydro girls until their last day so can't really help with the soil thing. She's a beaut though:thumbsup:

How do the AKR's smell? Your plants look great!:drool: I've grown them a couple of times and for me they've produced potent pot with an excellent strong smell which is the kind of stuff I like. I have 2 AKR's started now-4 days old today-and looking forward to this grow:woody:

Back