Indoor Afgan Kush Ryder Vs Northern Lights " Coco Grow "

Hello Afn
well I celebrate the 60 days birthday, they look awesome yet leaves dont start to yellow and pistills are 60% brown???
Northern Lights Remind me of a photoperiod plant its huge
Guys and ladies your comments please and your advice most of all.
20160218_182247.jpg 20160218_182316.jpg20160218_182322.jpg 20160218_182330.jpg 20160218_182335.jpg 20160218_182344.jpg 20160218_182400.jpg
:vibe:

Attachments

• 20160218_182254.jpg
    20160218_182254.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 76
`
I got some northern lights auto seeds waiting to pop. After seeing your grow, I can't wait! Great job man!
Thanks man
Iam also surprised with the performance of Northern Lights, have in mind that its coco and I treat it hydroponically, Right now I water twice a day and its not enough it really make water disappear but its worth the effort. Very good strain. Mine its Vision Norther Lights.
Hope to see yours soon bro, thanks again:pass:

Last edited:
Nice looking plants!! AKR was the first auto that I did about 3-4 years ago and I'm going to do another AKR grow as soon as the beans get here. They're in transit right now. I remember the incredible smell and the smoke was excellent. It was very well received amongst my cronies.

Nice looking plants!! AKR was the first auto that I did about 3-4 years ago and I'm going to do another AKR grow as soon as the beans get here. They're in transit right now. I remember the incredible smell and the smoke was excellent. It was very well received amongst my cronies.
Yes and there pretty fast also Happy grow bro, thanks for your time. see u round:pass::cheers::pass:

:nono: That Northern Lights is gigantic!! I have two growing in my 2x2x6 tent along with a Sour Diesel. They are only 20 days old but if they get that big I'm in serious trouble! I'm growing in soil and not coco will that make them smaller? This isn't good at all since that one plant is my whole tent. Any suggestions with the exception of killing off two of my babies:frowny:

Your plants are gorgeous by the way:thumbsup:

:nono: That Northern Lights is gigantic!! I have two growing in my 2x2x6 tent along with a Sour Diesel. They are only 20 days old but if they get that big I'm in serious trouble! I'm growing in soil and not coco will that make them smaller? This isn't good at all since that one plant is my whole tent. Any suggestions with the exception of killing off two of my babies:frowny:

Your plants are gorgeous by the way:thumbsup:

Thanks bro for your time I think they get big though its the first time its getting that big and i believe it has to do with coco and hydroponic treatment. Its covering almost all the grow room and AKR has no place. Amazing!!!. Yes 2 of them wouldnt have place to grow in my 1,2m x 1,2 m grow room but yours its a bit bigger so hope for the best.:weed:

Hello Afn
Please any Masters Veterans in the forum, my AKRs 65 days now almost 70% brown pistils but not too much amber trichs almost 5% should I give them how much mmore I always harvest early but Iam afraid of disintegration as well, and what about flushing if thee have 2 weeks more I shouldnt have started flushing am I wrong.
Please guys help a bit :smokeout:

Back