Aerogarden CS Sex Change

What two plants are you breeding? Sounds interesting!

both of them are my og kush auto , but ive back crossed the project trying to get closer to pure og but still auto , one of them did auto and one didnt , the offspring they make im crossing my fingers will be full auto , then im gunna cross those to some big auto , most likely from DP , then ill back cross those to my kush auto in attempt to be back to kush dom but bigger plants/yeilds

its been a long process but ive got generations of seeds sitting in the fridge incase i ever have to go back and even start all over again lol

peace

That really sounds like a great project you have going on! I wanted to do this with land race genetics but space isn't really productive for me to try. So glad you are doing this. Do you have a thread on your breeding? After I get more adept at reversals and the like I will try this!

For what it's worth today I started using the CS that I made instead of the Tiresias mist. I have no scientific basis for this but I feel that self made will be easier on the plants. However, I am sure the mist is made in exactly the same way by somebody out there who is making serious money! If it costs them more than a dollar including packaging I would be really surprised. Then they turn around and charge $30! If people are willing to pay that then good for the company I guess.... Until they stumble into Bob's CS thread that is... Ha!

Edit: And I'm glad I did find Bob's thread. As the plant continues to grow it is taking more spray obviously. Today I filled the one ounce spray bottle and used 1/4 of it... That could really add up if I were to be using the 30 dollar a bottle stuff!

For what it's worth today I started using the CS that I made instead of the Tiresias mist. I have no scientific basis for this but I feel that self made will be easier on the plants. However, I am sure the mist is made in exactly the same way by somebody out there who is making serious money! If it costs them more than a dollar including packaging I would be really surprised. Then they turn around and charge $30! If people are willing to pay that then good for the company I guess.... Until they stumble into Bob's CS thread that is... Ha!

Edit: And I'm glad I did find Bob's thread. As the plant continues to grow it is taking more spray obviously. Today I filled the one ounce spray bottle and used 1/4 of it... That could really add up if I were to be using the 30 dollar a bottle stuff!

exactly !

Bob are you breeding specifically with feminized pollen?

both of them are my og kush auto , but ive back crossed the project trying to get closer to pure og but still auto , one of them did auto and one didnt , the offspring they make im crossing my fingers will be full auto , then im gunna cross those to some big auto , most likely from DP , then ill back cross those to my kush auto in attempt to be back to kush dom but bigger plants/yeilds

its been a long process but ive got generations of seeds sitting in the fridge incase i ever have to go back and even start all over again lol

peace

High!

Sounds really niice :thumbs:

Best of luck for the auto first shooot!
Peace!

Bob are you breeding specifically with feminized pollen?

i breed both fems and regs , and when doing my fems i like whenever possible to use a natural female as my reversed plant

i have reversed fems and fems from fems many times though and seen no ill effect , not to say i never will , just that i havent yet

peace

Thanks Bob! One day I will experiment with this too. I've always been fascinated with creating my own strain.

Just a tiny update... Switched back to regular spray bottle today. The network of branches has made the tiny one ounce bottle quite useless. I am expecting something to happen this week. You know when the plant stops looking "juvenile" and more "adult"? That's what's happening here. It happens almost overnight it seems! Branches start growing out and it becomes more like a small shrub. God I love this plant species!

Edit: Forgot to mention that tomorrow is nute change day and I will be switching to full on flower. Hopefully this will create flowers faster. It certainly seems ready...

Still no male flowers but I do have positive news! All new growth appearing after switching to homade cs solution is flawless . Amazing the difference, and I know it's good because there are certainly a healthy amount if sparkles and hairs are still turning brown almost immediately after showing.

Back