Aerogarden CS Sex Change

Yeah that's what I was thinking for cleaning between pollen collection, soaking in isopropyl alcohol.

Edit: Since rubbing alcohol is so cheap I might just fill a cereal bowl with the entire thing and let it soak overnight...

You could just use soap and water, as soon as the pollen gets wet it becomes unstable, although I like cleaning my stuff with alcohol too..

Hello anyone, just a final follow up on my seed experiment. I have seeds, although previously stated and shown on the plant, here is a pic of a seed from a TD I pollinated with another TD. I was successful in pollinating the TD with a DD and vise versa as well. Thanks.

Attachments

• 20141003_103737.jpg
    20141003_103737.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 91
FANTASTIC EXCELLENT BRAVO!!! It's an awesome feeling huh?!?! Super happy for ya :kusht:

Hey friends!! Just wanted to let everyone know that I have taken a second job and I might not be around as often as I once was. This will only be for about 2 months. I swear I am a masochist sometimes LOL As they say, make hey as the sun shines... Wish I lived somewhere I could make Cannabis plants while the sun shines!!! Until that day comes, I work like a drone :/

Hello anyone, just a final follow up on my seed experiment. I have seeds, although previously stated and shown on the plant, here is a pic of a seed from a TD I pollinated with another TD. I was successful in pollinating the TD with a DD and vise versa as well. Thanks.

How long did it take from pollination to seed maturity on the TD? Also, did you have to open the calyxes, or did they fall out? They seem like they can remain in a slowly slowly foxtailing state of flower for a lot longer than most people think, before dying, if not harvested.

Back