Indoor A tale of three MAGICal girls....

Quick little update....this morning I gave a gallon of straight RO water to show straws followed by 2 liters containing 2.5ml calmag by Gen organics, 2ml sensi bloom a and b, 2ml voodoo juice...this was for two liters. Shot straws is on day 31, ls and black on day 29. Will b feeding same flush in the next day or two....here's some photos....the closer up of the top cola is sour straws....
IMAG0158.jpg
IMAG0160.jpg
IMAG0161.jpg
IMAG0162.jpg
IMAG0163.jpg

Day 30 today for LS and black diesel so they got my half way cleansing. 1 gal straight RO water NOT phd, NO cal/mag or anything else added. Run that through the pot evenly and then mixed up TWO(2) liters of water with 2.5ml CaMg+ by general organics( Gen hydro), 2ml sensi bloom A and B and 2 ml voodoo juice. The away all run off. I've gotten away with not doing a half way flush but I think it's causing more troubles than just giving it a cleaning like this. The sour straws loved it. She's sitting at just over 19" today. Working on being my biggest yet size wise....can't wait to see how she fills out....I'll get some more pics in a day or two when they have straightened out and advanced more....
On a side note I want to say there's some droop to the LS and black after their cleansing, which is usually expected, but sour straws didn't barely budge. So the other two did nothing wrong lol but sour straws stands out.....I'm loving this strain so far....

Sour straws over twenty inches. Inch from last post until now. @Magic I've finally got a monster in my garden and it's looking good for breaking my biggest plant record....which is right next to it in the picture on flush....I still got like a week of growth on SS. Sorry about the constant posts but I'm super excited that I can wake up see growth, come home from a seven or eight hour day at work at see growth....shoot I can smoke one with the girls and come back two hours later and she looks bigger lol. BEAST MODE

@Magic she's still going pretty strong. 2ft on the dot as of a few hours ago. I've been trying to hit the 2ft mark and thanks to your awesome genetics I finally have....plus she's still stretching! Truly amazing man for real

Sorry about these lack of updates, with the wife starting her new opposite schedules job things have been hard. But I got some pics and ages for everyone and they are out side the tent too!....so first up black diesel....day 44...minutes ago
IMAG0281.jpg
IMAG0282.jpg
IMAG0283.jpg
IMAG0284.jpg
IMAG0290.jpg

Back