Indoor A tale of three MAGICal girls....

I just want it on record that @Magic is buying me a new tent if this thing goes through the roof lol sour straws is at 14" on day 29. Grew an inch and a half since I checked last night about 20 hrs ago....holy crap man! Thanks for working together such a top notch strain man! I have her directly under pretty much the center of the light.collecting all the good PAR lol I'm going this to be my biggest auto I've ever grown in size and yield. I'm really really shooting to have a perfect grow....
IMAG0146.jpg
IMAG0147.jpg
IMAG0150.jpg
IMAG0151.jpg

I just want it on record that @Magic is buying me a new tent if this thing goes through the roof lol sour straws is at 14" on day 29. Grew an inch and a half since I checked last night about 20 hrs ago....holy crap man! Thanks for working together such a top notch strain man! I have her directly under pretty much the center of the light.collecting all the good PAR lol I'm going this to be my biggest auto I've ever grown in size and yield. I'm really really shooting to have a perfect grow....View attachment 556811 View attachment 556812 View attachment 556813 View attachment 556814
The next 13 days shall be exciting to say the least. I'm happy she's doing well for you. LsDiesel and black diesel look perfect man, I'd love to see so picture under natural light when you get a chance down the road. Thank you for your time and space.:pass:

The next 13 days shall be exciting to say the least. I'm happy she's doing well for you. LsDiesel and black diesel look perfect man, I'd love to see so picture under natural light when you get a chance down the road. Thank you for your time and space.:pass:
Monday is my next day off, I'll pull them out for class picture day and get u some more natural pics lol the people does make it hard to see what's really going on. Monday everything will look great though. Everything is perfect right now honestly. I couldn't b happier man

Back