Indoor A tale of three MAGICal girls....

Ok here we are day 17 on the sour straws and day 15 on the lsdiesel and black diesel. Black diesel is left, sour straws right and Ls is the bottom one. So far so good. They are being fed as of today 1.2 ml grow A and grow B. 1ml of voodoo juice and1ml of carboload.
IMAG0057.jpg

Ok first up, sour straws, today is day 22 for her...she's about 3' from the 1200 on full spectrum. It's just hung at the top of the tent and I'm laying then grow to it. There has been no stretch what so ever. Here she is...
IMAG0108.jpg
IMAG0107.jpg
here's black diesel
IMAG0105.jpg
here's lsdiesel
IMAG0106.jpg
and here's a shot of the group to show height differences. The diesels are on day 20. All under the Mars in the 4X4...
IMAG0109.jpg

QUOTE="Magic, post: 1023997, member: 20143"]Looking good Pete. Your running 5gallon pots, day 22 they are working on their roots. Give her a week Days 28-42 she will do most of her growth:thumbsup: [/QUOTE]
That is good to know.

Looking good Pete. Your running 5gallon pots, day 22 they are working on their roots. Give her a week Days 28-42 she will do most of her growth:thumbsup:
Thanked for the heads up man. I can see her being ready to shoot up and the side branches are crazy. She grew alot today so she's almost there man! I'm excited to see how she does!

Back