Indoor A tale of three MAGICal girls....

Subbed !! Damn I don't need to look at any other threads unless they say discrete pete !!
Lmao Ive honestly only been growing for coming up on a year man. I've completed start to finish 14 plants. All autos. Never grown outside, yet, or photos, yet. I'm really a novice and I'm just trying to dabble in a little of everything while I'm just starting out so I can see what I like best and get the best results with in my garden ya know. I've got a really good dialed in program most of my plants are on but that's something derived from other people. So while keeping my grows proper using my dialed in grow I'm trying other things im interested in slowly and when the opportunity arises. I received my roots organics 707 soil for free which got me to buy nectar for the gods and do some organics. I also got the Ultra coir for free as well and am going to try my organic line in it. The lights thread is a test for our awesome community. A few people have been sporting and highly praising these lights so i spent 800$ to get them and test/review them for the community being that I'm a trusted member and am using a fully documented grow as results. Not just pics and info here and the us know what I mean? Slowly I'll b getting things centered into a couple threads as I continue my growing.
And honestly man. This is no lie, everything I've learned I learned right here on AFN. Everyone is so helpful and quick to share info and help each other. Everyone looks out ya know. I've never been on any other site but 1. It's great, just loads slow so I don't visit. But otherwise man this is home bro. I may not b able to sit on a couch and physical smoke with the people on here but I feel I've gained some really good friends. Ppl I would love to actually meet and medicate with ya know. This place is awesome man. I don't even use Facebook anymore lol. I like my friends here way better than my real ones on there lmfao!
Stick around Bro and u will learn everything u need to know man. And I will say I'm far from the best grower here. There's so many amazing growers with different styles and it's awesome to see the different results and trials of things. I really love cannabis man. I'm a legal med patient and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Anyway enough rambling. Thanks for keeping up with me and allowing me to share what I know with you. Stay positive, read a ton on here and we will get u where u want to b man!

No doubt man . I guess the last few Yrs I really didn't want to listen to people . I thought I knew everything like I was a goddamn cannabis growing god or something . Well I sorry am not !!I've been knocked down several branches

Not a lot going on. Sour straws got her first feed today at day 11. Soaked the whole 5gal pot with 1 liter of water for her to feast on. The Lsdiesel and black diesel are still on plain water....I'll get outside of the tent pictures as things progress and are getting exciting lol....
20160404_010650.jpg
20160404_010702.jpg
20160402_233513.jpg

Looookin good bro. I'm wonderin how can ya tell when such young plant is ready for food? Ie one was ready but others not
They are 2 days apart in age. I usually start feeding between days 9-11just depends how eager I am. My schedule really starts feeding on day 10 with my soil and setup though. That's for my advanced nutrients plants. I'm still trying to dial in the best way to do my organic stuff. I'm trying some different soils and methods with it too see what I get the best results with and once I'm dialed in with my nectar for the gods organic line is like to do some side by side with same strains and both my schedules. Like 3 plants for each as my variables. See what I want to continue with. Thanks for stopping through. Let me know if I can help with anything else by chance

Did I read earlier that your using the roots organic 707 soil?
Not in this grow. I have a free different threads with different things going on. This grow is promix HP with advanced nutrients using tangs schedule. This is my most common and successful style so far but I'm working on some things off my own.

Back