Indoor A tale of three MAGICal girls....

You sneaky f u ck r.
I'd staay here an loiter about but I'm too busy stretching out for our battle royal.

Just kidding. I'm tryin to get info on the challenger!
Lol this girl popped this morning but I'm trying to figure out some issues in my garden. ...like wtf is this? I think I have thrips. ...but it's not spreading very fast and I've noticed it for awhile. ...I can't find any larvae or adults with my microscope. ...I have azamax and some srs203 or something like that as well. ...just not trying to do all that if I don't have them. So I'm trying to find one. ...this is what I got. ..I thought nute splash for a long time but slightly raised discolored spots appear here and there and it looks like it's missing a layer on the underside of the spots.....help! Lol
20160324_053459.jpg
20160324_053452.jpg
20160324_053509.jpg
20160324_053524.jpg

I can't find nothing and waira said most likely def. But either way I'm worried still. I'll look all night before I decide to not drench and or foliar treat my garden. It's really not looking like it. Just some of the spots

What def would exhibit like that? It looks a little more "def-y" down low but that's just common
shed of low stuff, and this other thing is different....

View attachment 545657

K - Potassium?
Yeah that's what I'm leaning toward with some CA def to boot. Darn LED....or user error. ..lol I'm going to continue as usual and keep a close eye on things. ...I have everything on stand by if some bugs want trouble. ...
In other news we will call today day 1 for sour straws. Took awhile to germ but I think that was my fault. Not enough moisture. She looks great so far. Pic is from this morning.
20160324_131815.jpg

Back