Indoor A tale of three MAGICal girls....

I'm glad our battle got postponed.
Nice looking ladies pete.
Me too man because the garden was not up to par. I feel really bad I didn't get these to full potential in flower, got new seeds of each one germinating right now since I've got my issues worked out its looking like. But even with my two big mistakes, heat stress for a couple days, and over fert running hand in hand, these girls still smell great, covered in frost and have some beefy tops for sure. Do to new arrangements I had to chop in the middle of the night in my grow area and could not get good final pics but will post final weights and bud shots. Only LSdiesel left to take down from these three. I'm actually excited to give these another go.they are all big strains with great aroma and nice dense buds. Can't wait to try them and get this second run done right. Thanks for stopping by roark, been super busy with the new job change and stuff, I'll stop by some of your threads today and catch up

The Ls diesel has come down today, I was finally able to grab some pics of this one....for those of you following along I just want you to know I'll be running all the of these strains again immediately on this same journal. Now that I've got new bottles of nutrients my problems have seemed to go away, so far so good on the newest plants with them. So I'm going to run all them again. They were all three huge plants with tons of good side branching and done nice colas. The aromas from each one was super strong but the LS really stands out....like the smell stood out in my driveway all day from harvesting LMAO very very strong diesel sweet smell. Fruity skunk is what you smelt in the driveway but close up is like WOW! I'll Get weights when everything's dry
IMAG0630.jpg
IMAG0631.jpg
IMAG0634.jpg
IMAG0635.jpg

Alright guys so here's the scoop... Last round I have to admit these magic strains honestly surprised the shift of me in every aspect from vigor, size, smell, bud to leaf ratio, honestly very very impressed. But while running these strains I had a lot going on, summer coming on harder, a huge problem with nutrient over concentration in my bottles from not shaking good and I have a new born that's just now 7 months old. So he was just born as I ventured into this grow and I was still working full time and what not so things were a mess. The grow turned out pretty good, I could just tell a combination of my little problems and things didn't allow these strains to reach full potential.
So here I am... Quit my stupid job flipping burgers to work part time at my local grow shop and take my gardening more seriously. Summers closing up. Everything is dialed in and looking good. Got one kid back in school. Nutrient bottles are new.....Pete's ready to rock. So this time I'm going to take a little more focus on each strain individually and document better. So first up for round two is going to be LSdiesel. The terps on this girl are crazy and I'm pretty excited to have her in the garden again. I'll be sowing the bean directly into the final pot tonight. Be using my soil mix of 1/3 sunshine [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] aggregate plus, 1/3 botanicare cocogro and 1/3 [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] perlite. I will be using advanced nutrients on this girl and she will be grown in a 3 gallon pot. I'll be back on day one to put up some pictures and stuff off the baby...@magic sorry it took a minute but back to documentation!!!!!

Nice one man- looking forward to seeing the results from discretepete version 2
Lmao that's funny because my boss calls my son "my real name" version 2.0 lol and also I had a huge epiphany when I realized i was giving too much calimag and that AN nutrients with great in RO water or water less than 100ppm. Since dropping the calimagic things look healthier with less burnt tip problems.... Finally coming into myself with this growing thing and backing away from everyone hype success and focusing on what I want to do and works for me. Magic has some awesome strains and they deserve only the best when being grown!!!!

Airtight a little late but she officially up and loving! Today is her third day above soil and what a lovely little lsdiesel she is! Just getting straight RO water for now. Will start food on day 9.

Back