Indoor A tale of three MAGICal girls....

Lsdiesel day 54....
IMAG0408.jpg
IMAG0409.jpg
IMAG0410.jpg

Some random images to show lower health...@stepside these and last 15 pics are my Mars tent. Same soil(promix HP) some added perlite, tangs schedule...same routine and watering style. Different tent and different lights....just put my healthiest plant under a ss150 at 20" away to see how it flowers out since its on track. Little heisenberg special..
IMAG0420.jpg
IMAG0415.jpg
IMAG0412.jpg
IMAG0421.jpg

Thanks roark. These girls really are not doing bad, slight prob with sour straws but the other two are looking great....I'll get some pictures up here in a second for everyone to see outside of the tent. I bought a blue lab PH pen and care kit brand new for 77$ and pick it up tomorrow. I'll b doing some slurry tests on every plant to check PH and ppm of soil....and I'm going to start monitering everything better.
Hey bud make sure you let your ph pen sit in the liquid they come with for 24 hours. Blue labs will mess up if they aren't properly soaked.

Any info?
Sorry brother, been super busy with switching jobs and stuff, they are all three flushing, I can grab you some pictures in a minute. They are the biggest autos I've grown myself size wise so far though. All three recovered well after some over fertilization.....I guess I either had old bottles or didn't shake them week enough or the combo of both and my sensi A and B became over concentrated and I was feeding about 100ppm too much nitrogen not realizing what my problem was....took about nine plants and the diminishing health each grow to have figured out and tested the problem....I put up a thread some where I believe in soils and ferts reminding everyone to shake bottles thoroughly and watch for signs of old, concentrated nutrients....they finished off pretty good still honestly but I'm disappointed in myself for not getting the full of these three strains. So in a try for redemption I'm going to be dropping one of each of these immediately as these ones fall. I'm very impressed with these strains and know I can do so much better. I'm seeing the difference now in my cheese xxl I'm growing with new bottles of feed and a better Approach to feeding. I'm going to knock this next round out of the park....I'm hoping to actually get this new round started tomorrow to be honest...I want to get these to full potential. I'll get you pics in a minute....going in the garden now

Sorry brother, been super busy with switching jobs and stuff, they are all three flushing, I can grab you some pictures in a minute. They are the biggest autos I've grown myself size wise so far though. All three recovered well after some over fertilization.....I guess I either had old bottles or didn't shake them week enough or the combo of both and my sensi A and B became over concentrated and I was feeding about 100ppm too much nitrogen not realizing what my problem was....took about nine plants and the diminishing health each grow to have figured out and tested the problem....I put up a thread some where I believe in soils and ferts reminding everyone to shake bottles thoroughly and watch for signs of old, concentrated nutrients....they finished off pretty good still honestly but I'm disappointed in myself for not getting the full of these three strains. So in a try for redemption I'm going to be dropping one of each of these immediately as these ones fall. I'm very impressed with these strains and know I can do so much better. I'm seeing the difference now in my cheese xxl I'm growing with new bottles of feed and a better Approach to feeding. I'm going to knock this next round out of the park....I'm hoping to actually get this new round started tomorrow to be honest...I want to get these to full potential. I'll get you pics in a minute....going in the garden now
no problem man, just wondering been a while since i seen any updates in here. hope all is well with the new job. :pass:

Back