Indoor A tale of three MAGICal girls....

Only about 20" on black diesel for height but holy crap is there some bud sites on her!.....next up is sour straws....day 46 about 27" tall....my biggest auto yet!
IMAG0288.jpg
IMAG0287.jpg
IMAG0289.jpg
IMAG0291.jpg
IMAG0286.jpg

Loving the plants man:d5: they have really taking off since your last update cant wait to see how they finish for you. thank you for your time and space :cheers:

Loving the plants man:d5: they have really taking off since your last update cant wait to see how they finish for you. thank you for your time and space :cheers:
With all these bud sites I'm super excited to see how things go! See if the Mars can get really deep down in there lol and honestly I'm honored to have these beautiful strains in my garden man.

Looking great dude.
Thanks roark. These girls really are not doing bad, slight prob with sour straws but the other two are looking great....I'll get some pictures up here in a second for everyone to see outside of the tent. I bought a blue lab PH pen and care kit brand new for 77$ and pick it up tomorrow. I'll b doing some slurry tests on every plant to check PH and ppm of soil....and I'm going to start monitering everything better.

Back