Indoor A tale of three MAGICal girls....

Great thread bro beautiful plants and I think you'll have more fun with that Bluelab meter than you realize. I got a Bluelab Monitor on sale 40% off and oh my god i cant believe i ever grew without. I've learned so much using it. It adds a whole new layer of fun to growing. Also if you could post your numbers that would help noobs like me dial shit in. Thanks for sharing your grow its mighty inspiring.
Peace

Great thread bro beautiful plants and I think you'll have more fun with that Bluelab meter than you realize. I got a Bluelab Monitor on sale 40% off and oh my god i cant believe i ever grew without. I've learned so much using it. It adds a whole new layer of fun to growing. Also if you could post your numbers that would help noobs like me dial shit in. Thanks for sharing your grow its mighty inspiring.
Peace
Thanks rus, appreciate the kind words. I'm already having a blast with it and trying to dial in my own program more so. Did get some numbers last night though. So I've already started collecting data, should have done good numbers for advanced nutrients feeds and nectar for the gods feeds n stuff. I'm working on my own schedule for organic auto monsters lol

@Magic ......between yesterday and today they all showed sex. Days 24-25. They are really good sized for just showing! I think these might b some monsters. SS is the tallest. Ls the shortest...these were taken moments ago..
IMAG0127.jpg
IMAG0128.jpg
IMAG0129.jpg

Back