Mephisto Genetics A grow room(s) make-over thread with Mephisto!

I am building my own US version of the @mephisto grow room with a little twist hehehehehee I figured if I am going to live in a place with some of the brightest sun on the planet I would use it to grow Mephisto's finest. Not to mention the 3400 watts of CMH and HPS lights to be used as "supplemental" nighttime lighting giving them 24 hours of light both sun and HID. Of the 60 or so plants I am going to grow 95% are mephisto.

Mitch I don't know if you remember me askin a few months ago how big you think your biggest strain could do in a setup like this and you being you of course always the humble master said that you thought 1lb SODK's and HBBSS were possible, wellllllllllll since @dcat0921 kinda raised the bar with his 561 gram SODK indoors, I have now set the bar at 1000 grams, yep you heard it right I am going for broke on this one and tyin to grow 5000 grams from 5 plants in under 100 days.

And that is just my DWC babies I will also have the rest of your gear in 3 gallon kindsoil laden smartpots. around 40 plants in soil. I am going to be pumpin co2 into this space with 4 propane heaters because well I have to heat the space at night hahaahaha win win. So here it is the outdoor grow room at the Dream Farm. Well a basic mock up minust the plants lol. Also the far wall is going to be mylar backed foam as well and I am going to paint the floor white for maximum lighting. It is sooo crazy the light virtually comes up from the bottom because it is bouncing off the mylar strips I had layin on the floor, I will have NO popcorn I am predicting lol. I just hope to do you guys proud with my work View attachment 637423
1000grms is possible? damn man ... :) very good news :)

1000grms is possible? damn man ... :) very good news :)

You know I wouldn't say it if I didn't think I could do it muaahahahaha. But this is Mitch's grow room thread, so lets not clog it up with all of our DWC fantasies/realities hahahahahahah

Hey guys!

day 28 from sprout for all of these in here:

each tent is now on the 825w setting, and the lighting period was adjusted to 20/4

the auto pots are not on, we had some leakage during the first feed but hadnt had chance to rectify it.. - no fault of the pots or system its that the way we had to plumb it all together we used some old connectors - we have new replacements, just need to re-do it.

we lost one of the e-papillons in the first week, and has since been taken away for repair so now one tent in there has 2x 600w replacements.

Skylar white tent - these have grown the best overall so far, and also the biggest

IMG_5281.JPG

Skylar lady again!
IMG_5283.JPG

Sour blues tent, short and stocky but nice and branchy and putting on flowers quickly.
IMG_5284.JPG

White crack tent - these have had a slightly tough time, they were in the tent where the light malfunctioned - so they spent a day in the dark, a day under a small cuttings fluorescent light, they were then moved into a tent in the other room, and one hps light in there (when the lights were on a timer) would not switch back on with the contactor - so 9 of the white crack 18 were having some extended dark periods for a couple of days also.
They are coming along okay now though in general now back under the e-papillon setup and have a nice little shrubby structure with lots of tops.
IMG_5286.JPG

I'll make some better photos of everything once the fun really starts but for now it's just a little status update.

Cheers Mitch

Hey guys!

day 28 from sprout for all of these in here:

each tent is now on the 825w setting, and the lighting period was adjusted to 20/4

the auto pots are not on, we had some leakage during the first feed but hadnt had chance to rectify it.. - no fault of the pots or system its that the way we had to plumb it all together we used some old connectors - we have new replacements, just need to re-do it.

we lost one of the e-papillons in the first week, and has since been taken away for repair so now one tent in there has 2x 600w replacements.

Skylar white tent - these have grown the best overall so far, and also the biggest

View attachment 644376

Skylar lady again!
View attachment 644377

Sour blues tent, short and stocky but nice and branchy and putting on flowers quickly.
View attachment 644378

White crack tent - these have had a slightly tough time, they were in the tent where the light malfunctioned - so they spent a day in the dark, a day under a small cuttings fluorescent light, they were then moved into a tent in the other room, and one hps light in there (when the lights were on a timer) would not switch back on with the contactor - so 9 of the white crack 18 were having some extended dark periods for a couple of days also.
They are coming along okay now though in general now back under the e-papillon setup and have a nice little shrubby structure with lots of tops.
View attachment 644379

I'll make some better photos of everything once the fun really starts but for now it's just a little status update.

Cheers Mitch
Looking great Mitch! :slap:

Hey guys, I finally managed to do a proper update today - Day 36

The autopot system is on!, Still no feeds, just plain water.

Skylar White tent - The tallest in there are 110cm, the smallest 75cm
The e-papillon is switched to 825w - We'd like to switch it up to 1000w but right now it's virtually at the top of the tent, with different hangers we could raise it a little higher - it's on the to do list.
Or we may be able to remotely mount the ballast. I'll have to look into it, but they'd definitely benefit from the extra penetration given their branching and height.

skylar 1s.jpg

skylar 2s.jpg

skylar 3s.jpg

Here's one I snatched out of the tent.
skylar 4s.jpg

Sour blues tent -
tallest in there 55cm,
smallest in there 40cm
Probably the thickest flowers on these girls so far.
I've noticed just one plant fading out and looking hungry, I suspect I may have forgotten to put tabs in her pot, so I slipped two in earlier.
Light setting 825w - 50cm from the tops

Sour Blues 1s.jpg

Sour Blues 2s.jpg

Sour Blues 3s.jpg

Other tents to follow shortly!
Cheers

Next tent - White Crack

Tallest in there - 70cm, smallest 50cm
e-papillon on 825w

white crack 1s.jpg

white crack 2s.jpg

white crack 3s.jpg

white crack 4s.jpg

Next tent - Sour Stompers
Tallest 105cm, smallest 75cm
The most open structures on these plants, starting to frost up nicely.

sour stomper 1s.jpg

sour stomper 2s.jpg

sour stomper 3s.jpg

last two tents to follow. cheers

Orange crack -

Tallest - 55cm, smallest 35cm - These have come out very sour crack dominant. Looking like there'll be some fast ones too.

orange crack 1s.jpg

orange crack 2s.jpg

orange crack 3s.jpg

And finally!
The northern cheese haze f2 x Sour hound
These have been under the 2x 600w hps after we lost one e-papillon.
Quite a mixed bag with these, However it was just a cross for fun so we'll see how they develop.
The tallest are 80cm, the smallest 55cm - And quite some different levels of maturation so far. But they're looking nice.

nchsh 1s.jpg

nchsh 2s.jpg

nchsh3.jpg

Cheers all! Mitch :D

Day 45 update on this grow - I'll start with the Sour Stomper - These girls look like they'll finish between 65-75 days.

Here's one of the quicker ones that I pulled out of the tent. Frosting up a treat and building some oozey nugs. We might have quite a main cola by the time she's done and dusted.

I have mentioned in the past that Sour stomper makes a great 'tall SOG' strain, there's acres of space between these plants as they never really have much foliage. We could easily have 16 sour stomper per 4x4 instead of the 9 here.

sstomp1s.jpg

sstomp2s.jpg

sstomp3s.jpg

cheers!

Last edited:
Back